Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Business Project.
Hello I am gonna need a few coders to help me with this business that I am about to make. This has nothing to do with mybb which I am already skilled in. This will be a custom coded project where we will have clients sign and order. Who ever is interested in teaming up with me for this project will have the opportunity of a lifetime to make money as this project will grow into one of the largest money makers on the net for food service. Yes its about food. How many places where you live take paypal?

Let me know if anyone here is interested in this project. I will need some help with sql and some php coding. I got the designing part down. I am very excited about this. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you for your time.

Regards, HaX420
[Image: sig-1.png]
I am sorta interested but what all position openings you have??
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(02-03-2012, 12:48 AM)Crystal Wrote: I am sorta interested but what all position openings you have??

I'm gonna have phone support etc. Right now I'm more focused on the creation of the site. Then we can get into positions later.

Regards, HaX420
This looks interesting, what coding knowledge, are you aiming at?
(02-04-2012, 02:34 PM)Denny Crane Wrote: This looks interesting, what coding knowledge, are you aiming at?

Ill be looking for php and sql coders. I got the designing part down. We need a client DB etc.

Regards, HaX420
I'm sure I could help you with this project, I'm familiar with HTML5, PHP5, MySQL, Ajax, jQuery along with other popular web code/platforms. What type of host will you be using for this project, have you got any completion deadlines and what kind of salary are you offering?
(02-03-2012, 03:13 AM)HaX420 Wrote: I'm gonna have phone support etc. Right now I'm more focused on the creation of the site. Then we can get into positions later.

Regards, HaX420

Let me know when you get open positions Smile I would be interested!
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(02-09-2012, 04:23 PM)Load Wrote: I'm sure I could help you with this project, I'm familiar with HTML5, PHP5, MySQL, Ajax, jQuery along with other popular web code/platforms. What type of host will you be using for this project, have you got any completion deadlines and what kind of salary are you offering?

Please add me on skype. Its the same username as here. I would like to talk to you more about it.

Regards, HaX420
(02-09-2012, 10:02 PM)Crystal Wrote: Let me know when you get open positions Smile I would be interested!

I will surely let you know Crystal when we launch. Thanks for your interest.

Regards, HaX420
I know its been years since Ive thought of this but we should really make this thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Trends in Deal Business shevsa 0 612 05-29-2015, 05:39 AM
Last Post: shevsa