Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacked email
I'm trying to get an email back that I lost access to. It was associated to an Xbox live account but that account got hacked and the person changed the password, alternate email and the account information. I tried contacting Hotmail customer support but they said my information didn't match the account's. What are my options?
You can't really do anything to get your account back if all your proof of ownership was changed-
Sorry.
Nah.. Try again to contact them and explain the situation..
Contact customer support and explain to them exactly what has happened also explain that someone has changed the ways in which u set up to retreive the account and they will do an ip address check on the account to check if it matches your home isp then from there they will make a decision whether to give you back your account or not. Hope this helps. How to file a support request
Eligible.
(02-05-2012, 05:09 PM)ÜB3R Wrote: Contact customer support and explain to them exactly what has happened also explain that someone has changed the ways in which u set up to retreive the account and they will do an ip address check on the account to check if it matches your home isp then from there they will make a decision whether to give you back your account or not. Hope this helps. How to file a support request

That link isn't similar to the current hotmail appearance. They've changed the page so I don't know how to do it.
That was a guide to how to do it.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Contact their support, just tell then the truth and give them as much information as possible.
[Image: in2Z5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Gmail was hacked !! virus_in_town 18 3,932 11-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Last Post: SlimDeath
  Backup your hacked msn geeK 1 780 12-21-2009, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Combo
  Advice to stop your site getting hacked. bladerboy6000 9 1,561 11-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Last Post: ktmrider530
  How to prevent from getting your Msn hacked Acekidd01 11 4,094 10-15-2009, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Acekidd01
  Reduce your chances of getting a virus or being hacked. mon3yexploit 33 10,863 10-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Last Post: MyNameIs940