Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ambient 1.0 - MyBB Theme Completed
(01-30-2012, 09:34 AM)D3xus Wrote: The font on the logo looks somewhat generic and bland... use a different font for style or to look different.

Who gives a flying fudge about the logo? ;_;

You're not using the theme for the logo, ffs.
The logo is an important part of showcasing the theme.. The purpose of adding it, is so that people can see what their forum could look like if they were to use it. You should want to make your theme look as good as you possibly can, regardless of whether or not the user will make changes here and there, which they no doubt will.

You don't need anything special for the logo... Look at my theme for example:
http://www.eplforums.net
The logo is literally just text with a slight gradient & pattern overlay, yet it gives people an idea of what the theme is about.
I really like the background you have for that. Nice theme overall.
Breshie would you be intersted in creating a theme for my forum www.darkcoding.org?
[Image: image.php]
(02-01-2012, 02:20 AM)TalishHF Wrote: Breshie would you be intersted in creating a theme for my forum www.darkcoding.org?

Yes I would, if you will pay for it. Sorry but I get loads of requests and I don't do them for free as I have to take time out of my very little spare time that I have to make them. Tongue

Obviously I will make the theme to how you want it first, then after you're happy for it you will have to pay for it before I send it.
A nice basic theme, will you do a custom logo if we buy it?
Who said that bumpz aren't allowed? Let me know what you'll think.
Excellent theme, I like the background and layout. You could work on changing the font in the logo to make it more professional. Keep up the good work, though!
Thanks, Starbreak. I still don't see why everyone cares so much about an image that everyone will be changing...
It's a good theme, may I use this as a base to build a another theme?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Completed] Pagination with HTML Table The Pastafarian 0 569 09-21-2014, 09:06 AM
Last Post: The Pastafarian
  Gamer - Premium Mybb Theme Jitty 1 886 06-28-2013, 04:47 AM
Last Post: https
  Orange Peel - MyBB theme by biasa199 biasa199 14 2,391 06-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Last Post: AdminKorner
  [WIP] Juiced - MyBB Theme [WIP] BreShiE 29 6,747 04-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  Violent Fire [MyBB Theme] Released Peter L 5 1,583 03-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Peter L