Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simpl - MyBB Theme
Alright guys, the login area is now working nicely and bug free.
I've also messed around with the main navigation quite a bit. I've:
- Swapped around the search bar & nav (so the nav is now top right).
- Added arrows next to the drop down menus.
- Put User CP inside of Options tab.
- Added separators for each item within the drop downs.
- Made it so that if the user has Javascript disabled, the links with drop down menus will still navigate somewhere.

Anybody got any more feedback?? I feel like it's finally starting to come together.
I can't release this until my laptops fixed, so I have a good 2 weeks or so to keep working on it.
What is stopping you from releasing?
This laptop is too slow and irritating for me to be comfortable that everything will be in order. I'd rather be on my laptop where I have more control over everything. I also have a few other images that I need to add which are on my laptop.
Really nice theme i like how its really clean looking and not too many icons floating around etc. However i personally like dark coloured themes better for forums because its alot easier on peoples eye's when viewing it like now i just woke up and i am being blinded by the theme LoL but really nice work man. One day i will learn how to do all this when i stop being so lazy Roflmao.
Eligible.
Thanks for your feedback. I've set up a demo account for those that don't want to register:

Username: Demo
Password: login123
Holy crap this is a nice theme.
I love it Smile
Nice job!
Thanks Warp. Any more comments guys? Any nice features you'd like to see added?? Template changes?? I'm pretty much done with the navigation so I'd like to do something a little different with another area of the forum.
Maybe add something in the header, a register button next to the logo in a nice layout(ive seen this on several sites and i like it)
and instead of top postbit(like we have now) maybe add a postbit situated on the left like most forums not with MyBB(better for avartars and the life)
(02-04-2012, 04:30 PM)Warp 1.9 Wrote: Maybe add something in the header, a register button next to the logo in a nice layout(ive seen this on several sites and i like it)

There's already a register button in the navigation.

(02-04-2012, 04:30 PM)Warp 1.9 Wrote: and instead of top postbit(like we have now) maybe add a postbit situated on the left like most forums not with MyBB(better for avartars and the life)

I tried doing that earlier today and it doesn't look that great with the theme.
If members want though that's something they can change themselves in the User CP.
(02-04-2012, 04:38 PM)Fragma Wrote: There's already a register button in the navigation.

(02-04-2012, 04:30 PM)Warp 1.9 Wrote: and instead of top postbit(like we have now) maybe add a postbit situated on the left like most forums not with MyBB(better for avartars and the life)
I tried doing that earlier today and it doesn't look that great with the theme.
If members want though that's something they can change themselves in the User CP.

im talking about like inside the logo, not the forum nav.

Yeah it can look good or bad depending, thats just my personal preference.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gamer - Premium Mybb Theme Jitty 1 882 06-28-2013, 04:47 AM
Last Post: https
  Orange Peel - MyBB theme by biasa199 biasa199 14 2,323 06-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Last Post: AdminKorner
  [WIP] Juiced - MyBB Theme [WIP] BreShiE 29 6,572 04-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  Violent Fire [MyBB Theme] Released Peter L 5 1,549 03-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Ambient 1.0 - MyBB Theme Completed BreShiE 22 3,886 03-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Last Post: BreShiE