Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling 4000MSP Cheap!
I'm selling 4000 microsoft Points for only $35.

AIM: cheap4000msp
Site: http://xbox360content.com/4000msp/

The codes will be send instantly.
Is there any proof man? I would buy this but there is no proof in this post. SO sorry
I would never scam trust me bro.
This is your Terms of Service?

-Do NOT dispute the paypal
If you do, Information will release in public.
Use your own risk. Don’t want your information to shown in public
These are fresh codes.
Trusted Member of Xbox360Content

So..basically your a kid I couldn't trust because there is a chance you'll purposely release my information? Why should I buy from someone who threatens people with that?

edit: He was willing to drop to $31 which was less then he "bought it for." Obviously a scammer...who would sell something to lose money?
I never said

"If you do, Information will release in public.
Use your own risk. Don’t want your information to shown in public"
oh really???
[Image: sure.png]
Lol, OP I hate people like you, I really do.
"I would never scam trust me bro" -- I expect you to say something along the lines of "I would never lie trust me bro" as well? You have no proof (as far as I can tell) and the only reason we should trust you is because you said you'd never scam.
(01-21-2012, 02:56 PM)Yellows Wrote: Lol, OP I hate people like you, I really do.
"I would never scam trust me bro" -- I expect you to say something along the lines of "I would never lie trust me bro" as well? You have no proof (as far as I can tell) and the only reason we should trust you is because you said you'd never scam.

I wouldn't be so sure! Now he said that I'm going to buy 10 codes because he wont scam!
His ToS are a complete joke. It's like a threat.
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
It didn't load for me what about you guys?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CHEAP] Selling camwhore accounts Ember 0 536 09-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Ember
  [Selling] YouTube Video VIews [Cheap][Up to 250.000 Per Day] Bok1ca 0 821 06-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Bok1ca
  Selling Large Youtube Channel Cheap! Thomas 8 1,934 01-31-2012, 06:21 PM
Last Post: idk
  [Trusted]Selling Youtube Subscribers, Views, Comments, and Likes![Cheap] Thomas 0 692 01-02-2012, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Thomas
  Selling cheap steam account! HDForLife 1 607 11-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Last Post: kebralt