Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need Programming Ideas
Some sort of blueprint designing/rendering software. Allows you to create two dimensional maps of certain areas. Simple, black and white, but with measurements.
packet logger? I've never heard of WPE pro before, but it looks like i've got some investigation to do Smile
(01-19-2012, 06:10 AM)King Wrote: Some sort of blueprint designing/rendering software. Allows you to create two dimensional maps of certain areas. Simple, black and white, but with measurements.

lol do you think i'm a pro software developer? haha. I could do that, but it would take a while. Maybe something in Direct2D, which i'm still not quite familiar with.
(01-19-2012, 06:10 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: packet logger? I've never heard of WPE pro before, but it looks like i've got some investigation to do Smile

http://wpepro.net/

"Using WPE Pro one can select a running process from the memory and modify the data sent by it before it reaches the destination. It can record packets from specific processes, then analyze the information. You can setup filters to modify the packets or even send them when you want in different intervals. WPE Pro could also be a useful tool for testing thick client applications or web applications which use applets to establish socket connections on non http ports."

It's main use is for multiplayer game hacking though, as it allows you to edit certain values within the game.
Sounds a lot like a Windows based tool in comparison to a program like Wireshark. And also more of a C++ project over a VB.net one Smile

I like designing useful applications similar to this though, so maybe see what I can make of this Smile Thanks Fragma!

Note: I still want more ideas though! Keep them coming, so I'll have more to do later possibly, or I can choose the best suggestion from this thread first.
(01-19-2012, 05:51 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: I've already made a Notepad BreSHie lol, it's got encryption functionality in it and everything. I'm looking for unique applications, people make way too many web browsers, notepads, calculators, timers, spammers, etc...
Why would a hex editor have syntax highlighting though? There's no syntax in hexadecimal lol.

VBS as in VBS script? It's not that difficult, but again, it's just another notepad as I see it.

Batch doesn't have that kind of functionality.

Proof reading notepad - Like a dictionary?

An email client - What's wrong with hotmail? lol that would be like 5 lines of code at the max anyway to make.
Hotmail sucks ass and I mean a client like outlook for use on network things. Would be interesting to code.

Or you could play around with GDI and make a dynamic sig like the one i've made on hf.
[Image: image.php]
Outlook already exists though doesn't it? It would be cool, but it's really no different, as you can still add your hotmail to outlook. I don't have space for all of the clients data to be stored though like Microsoft does when they created outlook.

with a dynamic sig, that would take me probably 10 minutes max, and then i'd be done and looking for something new lol. I was hoping I could come for some UNIQUE ideas that I could use to create a program which is unique. Something that hasn't been made before? Or at least some good ideas to spark my own creativity.

I would give you an example of what i'm looking for if I had any idea of what i'm looking for in suggestions, but unfortunately that's why i'm here so I can't give you examples haha.
Have you ever considered making an antivirus tool. I heard those are fun to make, although I might not trust myself if I made one.
(04-22-2012, 10:08 AM)Shumaan Wrote: Have you ever considered making an antivirus tool. I heard those are fun to make, although I might not trust myself if I made one.

Heard from who? They most definitely probably didn't use reliable methods, because that is not as easy as you think. I wouldn't do it anyways, there's no point.
Make a program that has an integrated HD drawing table, where you can share it like join.me..
You get a link, yourwebsi.te (make it a short link), and it generates a random like;
yourwebsi.te/708-102 , They give it to a friend, and it has a screenshot option, a join.me/teamviewer type of option, chat option etc.. all together (webcam option etc Big Grin)
I would love this dude.
[Image: 120x60_SF.gif]
Hi there, thanks for the post. This post was great. Had fun reading others reply Glad to find your post. .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LF Programming Buddies Akai 0 395 07-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Akai
  If programming languages were religions... ven0m 6 910 05-31-2012, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Retribute
  Programming Mahn 8 884 04-22-2012, 11:53 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Give Me Some Ideas BreShiE 12 3,885 04-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Shumaan
  Anyone know a good programming forums? Epicly 9 1,406 07-07-2011, 05:24 PM
Last Post: B3cnoc