Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HelpForums.net
I would save the domain name for when you make another forum. Or sell it.
(11-03-2009, 12:05 PM)Firestar Wrote: I would save the domain name for when you make another forum. Or sell it.

Well it would be pointless to create another forum with it because "support" is basically "help" so the forum would be the same topics as SF and theres no point in that. I also doubt Omni would want to sell it as it seems he's quite the collector of *forums.net domain names. So I stick with the idea of directing it here Smile
(11-03-2009, 12:54 PM)Endax Wrote: Well it would be pointless to create another forum with it because "support" is basically "help" so the forum would be the same topics as SF and theres no point in that. I also doubt Omni would want to sell it as it seems he's quite the collector of *forums.net domain names. So I stick with the idea of directing it here Smile
I Agree, This will be way better. Although selling the domain might be a good idea as well
I personally would re-direct it to here, I'm also going to be spreading the word about SF.. And i think some people should help me too.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
I am willing to help. Maybe we could make an advertising community or something. PM me