Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I think xbox Is a HUGE Problem.
Only the people who have gone through this will understand. Everyone just thinks it is just a game and you can just stop.
Video games can get very addicting.

I got a computer in 07 and found out about an online game. I got so hooked on this game that I failed a class that year and got lower grades in other class for not completing homework or studying. I also made less time for friends and it made me forget entirely about sports. I continued playing this game everyday for hours and YEARS. Finally, it has ended now, in 2012. I lost interest and the account I had on the game got banned a couple of days ago, what a bummer and waste of time.

Video games are just so fun. The competitiveness, the feel of achievement, it just made me continue waste my life away day by day.

I think it was more severe for me than it is too you or to anyone else on this forum, telling by the responses to the thread.

I suggest you be more social when you can't find anything to do. Tell your parents that you feel that they should help you limit the time you're playing. When I was your age, that is when it was the worst. I suggest calming down on this before it gets worse.

I am still mildly addicted to the computer and I see that my brother is starting to be like this.

I hope everything goes well.
if you cant figure out that your future is more important than your video games, then you have a serious problem.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My huge ego EagerToLearn 2 452 09-29-2012, 03:01 AM
Last Post: soul