Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FaceBookPromotions?
Anyone heard of facebook promotions? I have 60$ sitting in there which I made since the 3/1/2012 just by posting a facebook status and a tweet with the link. So I'm not to bothered if they don't pay out but it would be nice to get the 60$, I know they say they pay out on the 1st of every month but do they actually pay out or is it a scam?
[Image: image.php]
Nope, not a scam, I don't see such a reason for it to be a scam, and I haven't heard anything bad about it. BUT, that being said, it can be set up 2 entirely different ways. You pay them for the adspace, and let them pay you over a period of time assuming you hit a certain mark of clicks I believe, which results in them paying you a constant amount assuming you hit their mark, which CAN possibly result in a loss of profit depending on how good your ad is doing, or you can let them pay you a minimal amount based on number of clicks I suppose.

I haven't tried, as I don't use facebook, but i've been wanting to see where that would get me if I did. I've looked into it a while back and I used to know quite a few things about it, but what I said up above may be a bit wrong. There are different ways to set it up though, and clicks are minimal pay, but there's lots of methods out there.
I heard that it is a scam. Not sure though.
I heard its a scam too but not really sure never used the site .P
It's not a scam, it's just very "slow" because everyone wants to advertise on Facebook. It's the biggest networking site known to the world currently, so who wouldn't want to advertise and get an advantage by utilizing it as an adspace?