Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Cheese
I eat as little cheese as it is possible to eat for someone who lived in Wisconsin. My favourites are sharp cheddar and mozzarella.
My favourite would have to be mozzarella/menonita cheese as well as gouda however the one I would avoid at all cost is the blue cheese as it pongs. I bought it for my Modern Studies class were we brought in world wide foods and I thought , "I like cheese , this will do" , and then I opened it , never again.
(01-13-2012, 10:16 AM)xerotic Wrote: Favorite: Pepperjack. Also have some handy.

I love cheese. I think in my refrigerator I have the following:

-Swiss
-Pepperjack
-American (Normal slices)
-Cheddar
-Blue Cheese
-Mozzarella
-Some type of marble cheese
-Tub of nacho cheese (2 quarts)

I have blocks of cheese and shredded cheese. I prefer getting blocks of cheese over slices sometimes, because then you can cut it how you want. Use it for what you need.

Oh... a few years back I use to make my own. I actually had goats that my family milked and we made blue cheese from it. Relatively easy, but it smells horrible in the process sometimes Oui

Cheese is just one of those things that can go alone or with something else.

I'm pretty sure your favorite type of cheese is the cheese on Transformice! Ninja
[Image: 2q8xb45.jpg]

I really just like every type of cheese...except for goat.
My fav is Mozzarella Smile I really love it and I usually only eat mozzarella Smile)
[Image: IYOy9.png]
what did the cheese say to the mouse?

But anyway my favourite cheese is,
Tetilla (from Spain) - Translate it to english, do it Pirate
can you tell me which cheese got less fat? i mean the one which is diet friendly.. taste too health too Tongue
American cheese would do great with my Subway sandwiches.
My favorite cheese is France one pretty obviously.
(03-27-2012, 10:58 PM)Autopost Wrote: what did the cheese say to the mouse?

But anyway my favourite cheese is,
Tetilla (from Spain) - Translate it to english, do it Pirate

I laughed at that. My favorite cheese would have to be Cheddar. Good old English Cheddar.