Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for someone to teach me basic editing
Well as some may or may not know i run a cinema channel and with that comes times where i need to edit something. I have been asking other people to do it for me but i believe it's time for me to learn. I have seen many tutorials on how to do basic editing with sony vegas but i find it easier to be able to talk to someone when they are teaching me. this way if i have questions they can be answered right away. So what i am asking is if anyone has free time if they can teach me how to do basic editing in sony vegas such as trimming/cutting clips and color correction. If so i would appreciate it a bunch and if at the time i have money i will gladly pay you whatever i have.

Contact-pm or skype- competitivewhat
I Don't think you will find someone that will teach you the basics over the internet.
But really, you can't find A LOT of tutorials on the basics..
If I was you, I would watch some tutorials on videoCopilot. They teach you cool stuff, and the more stuff you try, the more you learn. They use AfterEffects tho.

Maybe you can try some evening courses ?
------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
(01-13-2012, 09:04 AM)Shattering - Wrote: I Don't think you will find someone that will teach you the basics over the internet.
But really, you can't find A LOT of tutorials on the basics..
If I was you, I would watch some tutorials on videoCopilot. They teach you cool stuff, and the more stuff you try, the more you learn. They use AfterEffects tho.

Maybe you can try some evening courses ?

I'll see. Thanks for the help hopefully i can learn soon.
I use AfterEffects, and it's great, I took the time to learn it myself, but I don't have time to help someone else learn it unfortunately. You can learn if you put your mind to it. Just stick with some youtube tutorials, look stuff up on google, experiment with project files while you're starting out. Try to see what you can do with any available free plugins. Even if you find a video that was made in AfterEffects, or another program, use it as your inspiration, try to get an idea of the kinds of things that you can do and what kind of effects you like, and do your best at an attempt to re-create them if you can.

Persistence and determination, and you don't need anyone to teach you ANYTHING. It's just nice to have someone that can help you out, but it's definitely not needed.
You can PM me if you still need help, I know the basics but thats it
The music video was directed by Yolande Geralds, and was filmed in the group's hometown of Inglewood, California.[6] The video features cameos from B-Hamp, New Boyz, and Teyana Taylor, as well as the members of Cali Swag District dancing, partying and skateboarding in the town. It also includes dancing shots of "bubba", a person referenced in the song because of his ability to do the dougie.[6] C-Smoove stated:
It's better to learn hands on then get tutorials or someone (in my opinion.)

Just figure out something you want to do, like edit a COD montage and make it have cool effects.
Learn how to do that!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Editing Icon 6 1,824 11-24-2019, 09:04 PM
Last Post: samsmithgeek001@gmail.com
  Sound Editing Progam crovaxND0 13 2,180 01-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Pikachu
  Favorite Video Editing Program ? DeathxXxAwaits 59 8,389 01-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Last Post: m4dh4ck3r
  Video Editing Help? Epicly 11 2,917 12-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Hydroxyde
  Beginning Video editing ! whyme? 17 3,687 11-01-2011, 10:21 PM