Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have this new girlfriend
It's because she's a new girlfriend. Once she begins to tell you things you will feel on top of the world, she will grow to you and she will begin to tell you how she feels and when she does you will be the happiest guy on the earth.
[Image: image.php]
(01-08-2012, 02:39 PM)Shattering - Wrote: Guuy's,

So, I have this new girlfriend. She really has problem with telling what she feels. She knows I know, and she knows I understand, but I want her to learn that.. It's really important!

She doesn't want to go to a psycologit or something like that.

Anybody have some tips how to help her?

Thank you very much SF.
I would personally let her continue to open to you as she must feel comfortable with you and trust you enough to open upto in such way. Preventing her from opening up to yourself could result in her being trapped and handling things in various other ways which could result alot worse than opening up to you. If you feel you cannot handle her opening up to you like this all the time seek professional advice if you need a telephone number to do so please pm me your ruff location and i will try my best to assist you from that Thankyou and hope this helps Thumbsup
tell her about how YOU feel, the things you have been through and how you dealt with them, thatll open the door for her to reply with something she needs help with.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 622 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  Visiting Ex Girlfriend Twilightsteve 3 991 05-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Spending More Time With Girlfriend epicolizard 5 1,343 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 827 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,324 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM