Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite non-computer related thing to learn about outside of school?
I really enjoy learning about astronomy and theoretical physics. You? Smile
[Image: Tracesign399523.jpg]
TROLOLO
I like to learn about mechanics or cooking Smile
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
I like to learn about the vertical jump, the human body, athletic performance and strength and conditioning.
I really like astronomy too, the solar system is extraordinary and learning about it is mind blowing.
I don't go to school any more though. I enjoy playing sports outside of working, it isn't really learning but I suppose my skills are progressing.
I like anything that has to do with animals, or earth science. That kind of stuff always fascinates me.
I love animals. I used to volunteer at the humane society.
I also love cars, but I'm not as good with them as I am with animals.
Earth science and the weather are my mojo.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
It's hard for me to say but I enjoy exploring different theories and different ideas people as well as anything related to the past. I can sit for hours reading sites after seeing a small reference to a subject for instance I was thinking about dejavu and how mind screwing it is and decided to browse different forums and came across one mans idea that it's related to eternal return concept , most of what I read is whacky but I enjoy it.

Don't really know if that sort of stuff is classed as learning. ^.^
Learning about firefighting skills. I volunteer at a local fire department, and it's like my second job but i enjoy it so who cares Smile
I find it hard to learn anything outside of school (college) that isn't to do with college unless it will help me with my potential career or helps me make money. I feel that rather than looking into Astrophysics (which I think I would enjoy) I might as well just revise some Maths and get as close to full marks as I can in the next exam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you really need to learn English? mikinsmith 7 818 06-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Last Post: robbiecee2