Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*This Page is not Available*
Hello,I've been encountering some problems with my internet lately.
Before,My internet's speed dropped down to 40kbps rather than the supposed speed of 4,000 kbps,for at least a long time.

Later on,the internet started to turn of every 10minutes or so.
I had found out that when I tried to call with the home phone,noises started to sound.
Later,it turned of completely and I had to contact My ISP.
They sent someone over to check for problems and found no issues with the line.After a while,3 more ISP's Technicians got sent over for the upcoming days again.They had told me that there was nothing wrong...
And wanted to come inside.

Later,I got angry with the waiting and the sayings that the "Issue" is being dealt with by the level 2 Technicians.I rang them a call and yes,you guessed it...another technician came over to check the phone line and said,I'm Fixing your phone line because there appears to be a problem!.Mad

Yes,I got my internet back and everything but waited a heck of a time.
My speed still drops to about 60kbps and it sometimes displays (Page unavailable when trying to go on Hack Forums.
Modem no longer turns off but Speed and connection drops are still bad.

Sorry for making you read all that.
Thanks for reading and hope someone helps.
What exactly do you want help with though? This is definitely an ISP problem, as I don't see that much of a drop happening by anything else. Throttling of some sort for your internet connection. The page is not available, if it takes time to appear may not be because you don't have internet connection. Depending on what browser you have, you could try increasing the timeout seconds.