Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hourb.com
I think I either heard this webhost from here or HF. They banned my site because they said I abused it. I have no idea what happened. I have my family site on it which is Wordpress. I post here just to see if anyone can find a way to contact them. They never reply my emails. Thanks

Now, I have tried many web host, I always get dissapointed. Everytime either the webhost is gone (couldn't login, their site is mess up) or they banned me.

Should I host my site?
I didn't get a freakin word of that. What did you say?
I say
Quote:Dear Hourb.com,

I want to know what happen to my website. And about the abuse. I have
no idea what happened. I haven't touch my site for a week now. The
site is only for my family. I installed wordpress on it.

User,

It is sad, I have to do it all over again........
(01-03-2012, 07:45 PM)Miku Wrote: I think I either heard this webhost from here or HF. They banned my site because they said I abused it. I have no idea what happened. I have my family site on it which is Wordpress. I post here just to see if anyone can find a way to contact them. They never reply my emails. Thanks

Now, I have tried many web host, I always get dissapointed. Everytime either the webhost is gone (couldn't login, their site is mess up) or they banned me.

Should I host my site?

Hello Miku,

What is the address of your site ?

We do not answer support requests by email or PM because we receive hundreds of emails every day and we do not have time to answer all

Users must to use our forum or support tickets from the control panel
previously, my domain is bigfamily.hourb.com
If you are still having problems with them Miku I will let you migrate to my site for free. (FIrst month).
[Image: banner.jpg]