Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Techy Forums
(01-04-2012, 03:23 AM)Sam Wrote: WTF. This is an image of me browsing on Opera:

[Image: nava.png]

That's odd, looks completely different for me, with Opera -
[Image: 2012-01-04_1238.png]
(01-04-2012, 03:05 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: It's got known bugs with flash though. Otherwise I would agree it's a cool minimal type of browser. I had Opera 12 a while back that I was testing.

The logo goes behind the login area for me though too Sam. I'm running on Firefox.
I am using GC, I haven't signed up, it only looks that way when logged out.

EDIT; Post above, it is because he's logged in and you're not.
(01-04-2012, 07:00 AM)Yellows Wrote:
I am using GC, I haven't signed up, it only looks that way when logged out.

EDIT; Post above, it is because he's logged in and you're not.

Nah man, even logged in it still hangs over the logo.
[Image: 2012-01-04_1418.png]
I will work to resolve this, it looks terrible.
Not bad Sam, one thing I suggest changing is that the login box overlaps the logo, other then that the theme and logo look decent and the site is somewhat different because it is run of vBulletin instead of most sites (MyBB). I hope all goes well with you and this site Sam.
(01-04-2012, 07:19 AM)Cammmmy Wrote: Nah man, even logged in it still hangs over the logo.
[Image: 2012-01-04_1418.png]

I guess you're right, it doesn't look as bad though when logged in, it's still noticeable however.

GL Sam in fixing it and perfecting it.

Absolutely no need for tabs no a vBulletin forum. Eww.

Theme is decent other than that.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
(01-05-2012, 08:25 AM)Crayo Wrote: Absolutely no need for tabs no a vBulletin forum. Eww.

Theme is decent other than that.

Why is there no need for tabs? They organize sections better. I prefer not to use them but they're hardly a negative aspect of the forum.
Thanks for your valuable insight Crayo. I've been waiting for your reply.
(01-05-2012, 08:30 AM)Fragma Wrote: Why is there no need for tabs? They organize sections better. I prefer not to use them but they're hardly a negative aspect of the forum.

Tabs look silly on any forum software different to myBB in my opinion. Also, tabs are predominantly used to organize forums when there's a LOT of content, as some forums can begin to look ugly if there's just one long page with loads of packed sections.

Is there any particular reason you went with vBulletin Sam other than personal preference?

Good amount of sections too, not too many, most people make the mistake of bringing out loads of sections, especially on technical-support forums.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad