Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Techy Forums
Thanks Ace, GL with your pursuits.
Atlast one of the fellow chose vB, as all of us (wait, not me :p ) chose mybb
And, the Tabbed Sections mod has something wrong I think because it is not showing the categories, I think you have not edited your templates the right way

Edit: Works fine now. Gonna register right now

[url=http://myurl.pk/BLgzA][/url]
It's looking quite good mate, if you get a bit more activity I'll most likely end up signing up. I like the theme, it's probably the best vBulletin theme I've seen in quite a while.
(01-03-2012, 12:30 PM)BreShiE Wrote: It's looking quite good mate, if you get a bit more activity I'll most likely end up signing up. I like the theme, it's probably the best vBulletin theme I've seen in quite a while.

Become the activity! Join up right now so me and BC don't have to do all the work.
I like the 'look' of it, though I feel you really should consider making the graphic look better, so that it doesn't hide behind the 'Login' place, ya know?
Looks good though.

(01-03-2012, 08:38 PM)Yellows Wrote:
I like the 'look' of it, though I feel you really should consider making the graphic look better, so that it doesn't hide behind the 'Login' place, ya know?
Looks good though.

? What browser are you using? I'm using Opera and it's as top right as you can get.

(01-04-2012, 02:54 AM)Sam Wrote: ? What browser are you using? I'm using Opera and it's as top right as you can get.

It's got known bugs with flash though. Otherwise I would agree it's a cool minimal type of browser. I had Opera 12 a while back that I was testing.

The logo goes behind the login area for me though too Sam. I'm running on Firefox.
Same here and I'm running Chrome.
WTF. This is an image of me browsing on Opera:

[Image: nava.png]
It's a classic error with vBulletin =3

Sorry, but it is. This is why I would never use it, and is why I continue to use MyBB. (wow I sound like such a fanboy).
Oh, this is how it is for us: http://gyazo.com/5a906923d3148580eee728f8f549c50b