Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it my PSU?
Your troll site doesn't work. I was expecting a laugh Sad

Do it, I'm a qualified technician working for a data communications company and contract to small businesses in my spare time for that extra little bit of cash.

(01-10-2012, 06:44 PM)Extasey Wrote: Your troll site doesn't work. I was expecting a laugh Sad

Do it, I'm a qualified technician working for a data communications company and contract to small businesses in my spare time for that extra little bit of cash.

I don't know that i'm wrong or right, I never claimed that, I asked for a BSOD dump because i'm experienced in analyzing them and I may be able to give him a chance at NOT wasting his money if he can get it solved for free.

I got my title because i've shown great support in the computer sections for the entire time i've been here since the beginning in more than just looking at BSOD crash dumps, which i've done for the majority on other forums. Look at my posts before being lazy enough to just question me about what i've done to earn being in the group.

If you want to compare yourself to me i've been an IT technician in the past as well. Comparing me to you doesn't make you any more special, even for the fact that if you are an IT technician, that it makes you always right either. So what makes you think you're right exactly? It looks to me like you're just guessing when i'm making an attempt to try to analyze something.

Great support you're showing here when you go off arguing with someone else that tries to help the guy out as well Smile What is he only supposed to take your advice? lol give me another joke to laugh at. Until he gets this solved don't bother me again in this thread, you're wasting your time here.
Sif I could be bothered to stalk you!

Technician when you fixed mummy's internet at the age of 15?

(01-10-2012, 07:00 PM)Extasey Wrote: Sif I could be bothered to stalk you!

Technician when you fixed mummy's internet at the age of 15?

You've only made yourself look foolish here, if you can't be bothered to stalk me, then you don't have anything on me. And furthermore you don't have the slightest clue of whether I was an IT technician or not, therefore you can't assume anything more.

Now I'll wait for him to post his crash dump now while you wait for him to call you... Smile
(01-10-2012, 07:08 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: You've only made yourself look foolish here, if you can't be bothered to stalk me, then you don't have anything on me. And furthermore you don't have the slightest clue of whether I was an IT technician or not, therefore you can't assume anything more.

Why would I want anything on you? I'm not trying to prove anything.

Your all upset because I came in and challenged you! Instead of being open minded you became "I AM THE LEADER OF THE INTERNET, LOOK AT MY TITLE!". I just went along for the ride trying to upset you and obviously I did! lol. Your stupid amount of posts - La de daa titles and furry tendencies don't scare me bro.
(01-10-2012, 07:15 PM)Extasey Wrote: Why would I want anything on you? I'm not trying to prove anything.

Your all upset because I came in and challenged you! Instead of being open minded you became "I AM THE LEADER OF THE INTERNET, LOOK AT MY TITLE!". I just went along for the ride trying to upset you and obviously I did! lol. Your stupid amount of posts - La de daa titles and furry tendencies don't scare me bro.

Challenged me? There was no challenge at all lol. You have your outlook on me like that, I don't, I never portrayed myself as that, and you've only made yourself look silly for stating it. Who ever said I wanted to scare you or that I was made, it's just annoying to see dumb members around the forum like you that don't do anything other than troll. There's other forums for people like you.

My userbar doesn't mean anything, I'll still have the same knowledge that I do with out without it. I was just giving him the point that he's going to be wasting some of his money fixing something that probably isn't as bad as a tech makes it out to be. Because i've been in that position before and i've seen other techs alongside myself that overcharge because they know the average person that goes in to get their computer fixed has no idea what's going on, and so obviously they can make it out to something that is a big deal, and even if it takes them 5 minutes to make, they can keep it in the shop for a week while they fix other computers to make it seem like it took a while to fix.

You haven't earned any respect from me, all you've told him is that you think it's a RAM issue when you have no basis to assume so. Based on the information you've given him I can definitely categorize you with the lower class of IT techs that I used to work with if you want to go that way. Then you propose for him to call you lol. What more will that do when he gets the voice of more than one opinion on the forum here, which doesn't cost him anything whether it's long distance or not? Except the information stays here, where in a phone call it gets lost, unless he's recording it.

You're just proving yourself as another kid troll on the forum here, for which I have no respect for. And i'm just poking fun at that fact right now.

You're the one who's going to get the thread closed here pretty soon and OP's request for help revoked, all because you wanted to act like a 2 year old and "challenge" me here. Continue on, I hope you'll get banned soon, or go on a leave of absence like you have in the past while I've been on the forum and haven't seen you around. The idea of "Support" on this forum is better without members like you, unless you improve.

"Challenge" me? No, I'm more certain you just wanted to try trolling somebody
tl;dr

I don't think it's an issue with the PSU unless you've done some serious overclocking; I have a 6850 and an AMD CPU, and a 500w PSU LOL and I don't have any issues unless I go ham with the OC.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  upgrading psu and graphics card brandon1423 0 644 11-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Last Post: brandon1423
  How to connect this PSU?! WhiteFlame 3 822 01-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Dexdrex007
  PSU wattage ? robbiecee2 4 1,091 06-13-2010, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Eve