Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torrents Downloading Extremely Slow?
Next time you download what you want, try finding the torrent with the most "seeds". It helps the download, as there is more places to download it from thus making the download faster. Smile
Try to get on a Private torrent site, I'm on IPTorrents and I get 2 mbps down on my home connection.
Look for a torrent that has a high amount of seeders, chances are, you'll get a faster torrent.
Why do we keep bumping this thread from 4 months ago? I'm sure he's made a decision on a solution by now.
WHen it's slow, I usually stop everything I'm doing and then let my torrents download on high bandwidth.
(04-18-2012, 02:40 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: Why do we keep bumping this thread from 4 months ago? I'm sure he's made a decision on a solution by now.

Surprisingly, I haven't lol. It still does it from time to time.
It is probable that you could already be seeding too much stuff and that is eating up bandwith
Like said, find a torrent with a good amount of seeds. The more, the better. ;)
Any questions, PM me
Hey read this: http://whydomy.com/2012/10/24/limit-your...oad-speed/

Do what that says, but instead click "Unlimited".

That helps me sometimes.
It could be possible that there are not enough peers for whatever your trying to download.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boot time is fine, post login is slow. Annuit Coeptis 13 3,042 02-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity