Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Executable.me
So I've just recently purchased this domain and it's going to be the data centre for all applications that I make, until I get the main project that I want done to it under way. In the nearby future you should hopefully start to see what project I'm going to be implementing, as far as I know it's never even been attempted before, a very unique project indeed.

So give me an appraisal for the domain name itself.
Well, if you're sticking to the niche we discussed earlier, you have definitely picked an excellent domain. As for appraisal, I wouldn't worry about it right now. Maybe slightly more than you payed for it. Focus on developing the idea and eventually, you should be able to see the site and domain for a hefty sum.
Yes King, I'm still going to do what we discussed, but it's a huge project for exactly what I want done and I don't think I can do it myself.
(12-31-2011, 05:31 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Yes King, I'm still going to do what we discussed, but it's a huge project for exactly what I want done and I don't think I can do it myself.

Let me know if you need any assistance mate. I'm going to be pretty busy this year, but I wouldn't mind helping out if you needed it. Oui
(12-31-2011, 05:43 PM)King Wrote: Let me know if you need any assistance mate. I'm going to be pretty busy this year, but I wouldn't mind helping out if you needed it. Oui

Great mate, thanks allot. I'll probably need allot of help as it will be a huge project. I may get a few friends + coders together and explain in full what I want to be done and see who can help out.
(12-31-2011, 05:53 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Great mate, thanks allot. I'll probably need allot of help as it will be a huge project. I may get a few friends + coders together and explain in full what I want to be done and see who can help out.

Great, looking forward to it. All the best mate.
I'll let you know A.S.A.P.

So what does anyone else think about the domain name itself?