Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.Jump.pro <--- Just Registered!
I registered my first .pro domain today. Thanks to Chocothunda for finding me the best registration site for .pro domains, http://www.101domain.com/.

I'm developing a vertical jump training blog. You think my domain will help SEO-wise?
Holy crap you can buy them for just $7? I wish I didn't buy my .me domain now haha.

SEO wise it will be great as it's short, but not a "top range" domain extension.
SEO is very lightly based on domain types, but for being so simple, I'm sure you'll have a good head start, you need to come out on top with the keyword "Jump" now and you'll be good for traffic if you can get that set up. Domains should be relevent to the content as much as possible as a general keyword for best SEO.
(12-30-2011, 10:59 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Holy crap you can buy them for just $7? I wish I didn't buy my .me domain now haha.

SEO wise it will be great as it's short, but not a "top range" domain extension.

Got mine for US$5.99. They aren't top range, but they are supposed to signify professionalism. I'm mainly going for the fact it's short and concise. And memorable.
Yeah I agree. Ever since I heard about the .pro domain extension I have always wanted one, I just thought they were going for hundreds per domain, I never knew you could get for such a price, when I next get some money I'm going to buy one.
(12-31-2011, 05:33 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Yeah I agree. Ever since I heard about the .pro domain extension I have always wanted one, I just thought they were going for hundreds per domain, I never knew you could get for such a price, when I next get some money I'm going to buy one.

I was looking around for a domain registrar and the price they were going to charge me was $181. No way I was paying that kind of money. So happy I found this site, however.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  www-toolz.com | Just Registered BreShiE 14 2,193 03-31-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Domcon