Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[GET]░░760K SCRAPEBOX AUTOAPPROVED URLS!░░[FREE]
For those of you who aren't familiar with HF, I have posted this list there also. But for those who aren't I'll post it here as well.

I found this exclusive list in a private hacking forum. This is a HUGE list of 760K (yes, 760,000) AUTOAPPROVED URLS FOR SCRAPEBOX! From some of my testing there seems to be a 85% SUCCESS RATE with ONLY 1200 DUPLICATE URLS. The list generally isn't spammed since I last checked and 80% of it is still good.

Download link - http://www.mediafire.com/?7kd513ob873ta24

Enjoy guys! Please bump this thread to keep it alive!
People like you make me laugh sharing stuff like this. It will just get spammed to crap and then be useless anyway. I won't even bother downloading releases like this but it probably already is a crap free list.
(01-01-2012, 08:04 PM)Pompano Wrote: People like you make me laugh sharing stuff like this. It will just get spammed to crap and then be useless anyway. I won't even bother downloading releases like this but it probably already is a crap free list.

The list is legit mate, it actually works. Even if half these links worked and only a small percentage of them were kept on the blogs that's still thousands of locations your link is spread to, which is an awesome boost.
(01-01-2012, 10:04 PM).360 Wrote: The list is legit mate, it actually works. Even if half these links worked and only a small percentage of them were kept on the blogs that's still thousands of locations your link is spread to, which is an awesome boost.

What I am trying to say is you are encouraging people to spread the list around and you are spreading it around yourself when really you should just keep it to yourself and make use of it or even give to a selected few.

I just find it frustrating seeing mass auto approve lists being leaked or given away ready to be spammed to crap.
The days of linkfarms and spamming low quality domains is gone though.
What is it called... The panda algarythm google released i think?
Dunno 2 years ago it was good value to spam the hell out of everywhere but now it can actually do damage.
Thats my understanding and interpretation of it all.
Thats before we even discuss relevance and what not.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(01-02-2012, 01:28 AM)Pompano Wrote: What I am trying to say is you are encouraging people to spread the list around and you are spreading it around yourself when really you should just keep it to yourself and make use of it or even give to a selected few.

I just find it frustrating seeing mass auto approve lists being leaked or given away ready to be spammed to crap.

Right, well I am giving something back to the community. I didn't expect to get backlash for it.
(01-02-2012, 01:34 AM).360 Wrote: Right, well I am giving something back to the community. I didn't expect to get backlash for it.

I never meant to come off that way. I was just expressing how I feel about these kind of threads because you see them everywhere.

I am sure you are a great guy and I know you mean well.
(01-02-2012, 01:36 AM)Pompano Wrote: I never meant to come off that way. I was just expressing how I feel about these kind of threads because you see them everywhere.

I am sure you are a great guy and I know you mean well.

That's fine and it's no problem. I'm merely posting a list I thought was valuable and a rare find for a size that large.
I know and it is nice of you to upload that list for people but when people keep sharing stuff like this it in the end does more damage than good for people like you and me.

For these to be more effective for anyone you would rather want them to have a low OBL and that is not going to happen when people keep giving out all of them. I would rather work for my Auto Approve blogs and find low OBL rather than download a free spammed list.

That is my opinion but obviously everyone has their own opinion. Smile
cud u re upload it in other mirrors to like mediafire etc.,
thnx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Scrapebox Backlink Blasts. BioHazaЯd™ 2 1,140 03-29-2012, 02:27 AM
Last Post: hostwitter
  Scrapebox Tutorial Pompano 3 1,183 11-13-2011, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Pompano
  Scrapebox blast for 50 posts Pompano 2 729 09-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Pompano