Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pussy Drinks | New Energy Drink!?
(01-07-2012, 02:21 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: I would agree, but you can still call the "tactic" lame because it's completely referring to what they chose as a name to get people to buy it from a marketing standpoint. I haven't read anything about it, and i've never tried it, but I would still agree that it's a bit lame. Who exactly is going to buy it, and then you have kids going around and buying this product not knowing the adult humor behind it until they are told by say an older brother or something.

I think the product must get quite a few people to sample their product just based on the name I mean that's probably why Bre tried it in the first place. However, I don't think they get that many repeat customers. It's a shame that it's only in the UK, I'd love to try some pussy! I know, I know, I'm punny.
The name is still going to a limited audience even if it provokes people to buy it. I don't think you'll see a president or anyone on a more professional drinking that anywhere (in public at least).
(01-07-2012, 07:04 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: The name is still going to a limited audience even if it provokes people to buy it. I don't think you'll see a president or anyone on a more professional drinking that anywhere (in public at least).

Lol, it would be hilarious to see all of the members of parliament in the UK sneaking off for a cheeky little drink of Pussy.
Or Obama hiding under his bed popping a can open. Could do quite a good comedy sketch for something like that. Tongue
(01-07-2012, 07:21 PM)Fragma Wrote: Lol, it would be hilarious to see all of the members of parliament in the UK sneaking off for a cheeky little drink of Pussy.
Or Obama hiding under his bed popping a can open. Could do quite a good comedy sketch for something like that. Tongue

I like how you said Obama popping a can open!
Too bad this is not in the USA unless some imported to me Smile. Will look for it on ebay.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
(01-07-2012, 07:32 PM)AMD Wrote: Too bad this is not in the USA unless some imported to me Smile. Will look for it on ebay.

Fear not, we still have an energy drink named Cocaine!
Oh god, some of the things on the website are hilarious!

"Looking for Pussy? To find out which bars, venues and stores stock Pussy near you, call us on 020 7348 9870."

"Natural Energy".

Love it, absolute genius.
(01-07-2012, 07:34 PM)Thomas Wrote: Fear not, we still have an energy drink named Cocaine!

I hear it's quite bad for you though. It's also quite popular over here. /troll

No seriously it's an extremely popular drug here in the UK, something stupid like every 5th person has at least tried it. I myself wouldn't ever try cocain, too deep for me. Weed is my one and only love. <Weed3
They are not new, they have been in shops around my area for ages!
[Image: image.php]
lmao this is an epic drink name, too bad it's not sold in the US otherwise it would make a great gag gift.

I can see someone getting their boss in trouble, "So did your husband like the Pussy I gave him last night?"
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone like, energy drinks. Drakee 32 2,805 01-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post: LancerImpact
  Shakes Drinks etc.. Darkside92 9 1,330 07-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Last Post: masterfan
  I drink at least 24 oz`s of dr,pepper every day iNviZ 23 2,911 06-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Frowneyface
  Sick, Need Suggestions (Food, Drinks) Metapod 25 5,667 05-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SoleCampbel