Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pussy Drinks | New Energy Drink!?
(01-06-2012, 11:34 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Gotta say that's a lame gimmicky tactic. I certainly wouldn't be caught dead buying it and I don't see any women supporting such a tacky product either. Someone I guess thinks they are clever but I don't.

Omni, it's actually not tacky. It's a completely natural energy drink. They have a good idea, yeah the name is pretty stupid but it's the least harmful energy drink.

(01-07-2012, 04:47 AM)iKraZee Wrote: Omni, it's actually not tacky. It's a completely natural energy drink. They have a good idea, yeah the name is pretty stupid but it's the least harmful energy drink.

When he mentioned "lame" I don't think he was talking about it being natural or not. Instead, I believe he was talking about the name itself, which you also refer to as "stupid" so there seems to be no differing opinion between you and him in that regard at all. I'm just not sure you realize that yet lol.

However Omni mentioned he probably wouldn't buy it, and by the sounds of it, you sound like you would be a supporter of this product, so that's the only real difference I see here

Omni Wrote:Gotta say that's a lame gimmicky tactic

He was referring to the name directly here being "Pussy Drinks"
(01-07-2012, 05:36 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: When he mentioned "lame" I don't think he was talking about it being natural or not. Instead, I believe he was talking about the name itself, which you also refer to as "stupid" so there seems to be no differing opinion between you and him in that regard at all. I'm just not sure you realize that yet lol.

However Omni mentioned he probably wouldn't buy it, and by the sounds of it, you sound like you would be a supporter of this product, so that's the only real difference I see here

Omni Wrote:Gotta say that's a lame gimmicky tactic
He was referring to the name directly here being "Pussy Drinks"

I did realise this actually, I just think he should read up about it before he makes a decision.
(01-06-2012, 11:59 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Really? It's literately been out for not even a month yet where I live. That's probably because I live up north surrounded by farms and woodland,

It's been out for ages and ages in Newcastle. I've only bought it once and to be honest, I think it just tastes the same as any other energy drink.
(01-07-2012, 06:54 AM)Fragma Wrote: It's been out for ages and ages in Newcastle. I've only bought it once and to be honest, I think it just tastes the same as any other energy drink.

You must not drink energy drinks very often, I do, I drink a lot of energy drinks and I can tell the difference. I've never tasted that flavour before.
(01-07-2012, 10:46 AM)BreShiE Wrote: You must not drink energy drinks very often, I do, I drink a lot of energy drinks and I can tell the difference. I've never tasted that flavour before.
Lol I do. I've stopped recently because I was having them too often, and I've cut down on all fizzy drinks, but a couple of months back I was drinking 2-3 cans of energy drinks a day, from Emerge, to Monster, to Boost, Kick, and once, Pussy. Monster is the only one that I could tell a noticeable difference in the flavour. The rest, although they don't taste exactly the same, do taste similar. Pussy is a little fruitier but it's still just a cheap energy drink.
(01-07-2012, 10:50 AM)Fragma Wrote: Lol I do. I've stopped recently because I was having them too often, and I've cut down on all fizzy drinks, but a couple of months back I was drinking 2-3 cans of energy drinks a day, from Emerge, to Monster, to Boost, Kick, and once, Pussy. Monster is the only one that I could tell a noticeable difference in the flavour. The rest, although they don't taste exactly the same, do taste similar. Pussy is a little fruitier but it's still just a cheap energy drink.

If you don't mind having a day off, drink a can of Emerge, wait 10 minutes then drink a can of Pussy, if you then can't taste the difference still you must have something wrong with your tastes buds. Roflmao Just kidding but seriously, I had a few cans and my mum wanted to try it, so I gave her a can and she said she's never tasted anything like it either. So unless it's just us two, there definitely is a difference.

off topic (Click to View)
Emerge was my favourite drink for a long time. Well Dr Pepper was my favourite, but Emerge was when I didn't have much money.
35p and it tastes amazing. Can't go wrong, apart from the fact that it's incredibly addictive and too many energy drinks is really bad for you.

By the way, have you ever tried Fanta Beach? Not an energy drink but I thought I'd mention it because the taste is just outstandingly amazing.
(01-07-2012, 11:02 AM)Fragma Wrote: Emerge was my favourite drink for a long time. Well Dr Pepper was my favourite, but Emerge was when I didn't have much money.
35p and it tastes amazing. Can't go wrong, apart from the fact that it's incredibly addictive and too many energy drinks is really bad for you.

By the way, have you ever tried Fanta Beach? Not an energy drink but I thought I'd mention it because the taste is just outstandingly amazing.

Never head of it never-mind tried it. Next time I go to Tesco I'll look out for it. I don't have much money left now though as I just went out and bought both BF3 and Saints Row The Third.
(01-07-2012, 06:35 AM)iKraZee Wrote: I did realise this actually, I just think he should read up about it before he makes a decision.

I would agree, but you can still call the "tactic" lame because it's completely referring to what they chose as a name to get people to buy it from a marketing standpoint. I haven't read anything about it, and i've never tried it, but I would still agree that it's a bit lame. Who exactly is going to buy it, and then you have kids going around and buying this product not knowing the adult humor behind it until they are told by say an older brother or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone like, energy drinks. Drakee 32 2,805 01-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post: LancerImpact
  Shakes Drinks etc.. Darkside92 9 1,330 07-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Last Post: masterfan
  I drink at least 24 oz`s of dr,pepper every day iNviZ 23 2,911 06-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Frowneyface
  Sick, Need Suggestions (Food, Drinks) Metapod 25 5,667 05-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SoleCampbel