Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pussy Drinks | New Energy Drink!?
There's obviously a sexual reference behind this, and that was a little trickery in the method for their sales I would presume.
I can't remember if I mentioned this in the OP, but they're in support of Cancer Research UK, a charity soulfully based on finding a cure for cancer basically. In some aspects it could have something to do with it. But it could also be a great marketing idea, the name grabbed my attention, that's why I bought one.
Yep just a marketing ploy.
Hell it works well, some members here are talking about shipping a drink overseas lolz.
Never in my life would i consider such a thing but im quite happy with beer alone Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I'd be willing to try this drink though, i've had quite a few really nice fruit mix drinks (health drinks) shipped and they were the greatest things i've ever tasted, and apparently the best kind of drink that you can practically get on the market, I forgot what the name of it was, but it was like a super healing drink with many other benefits for the heart organ, mind, and immune system.

I'm pretty sure though that this drink is just another energy drink that isn't good for you, but that doesn't mean it won't taste good lol.
If I can get enough people be willing to purchase some I wouldn't mind buying/shipping them out to you. You would have to cover the costs of both the purchase of the drinks and the shipping though. But IMO it'll be worth it, I still have 1 left. Big Grin
It's a completely natural energy drink, it's been around for over a year now. Where have you been?
And I think the name also increases its taste. lol

[url=http://myurl.pk/BLgzA][/url]
Gotta say that's a lame gimmicky tactic. I certainly wouldn't be caught dead buying it and I don't see any women supporting such a tacky product either. Someone I guess thinks they are clever but I don't.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(01-06-2012, 11:34 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Gotta say that's a lame gimmicky tactic. I certainly wouldn't be caught dead buying it and I don't see any women supporting such a tacky product either. Someone I guess thinks they are clever but I don't.

Considering it was censored on the label, I don't think that was the idea.
(01-06-2012, 11:34 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Gotta say that's a lame gimmicky tactic. I certainly wouldn't be caught dead buying it and I don't see any women supporting such a tacky product either. Someone I guess thinks they are clever but I don't.

I thought the name was quite attracting to be honest, I'm not really sure why. But trust me Omni, the taste was amazing. It shocked be of how nice it was. I would try describing it but I can't as I've never tasted it before. But here's a quote from the site itself, I can't remember if I posted this already or not; "Pussy is unique. It is made with a blend of fresh white grape juice from Southern Italy, pressed Mexican limes and lightly carbonated water. These are then mixed with Grenadilla and Lychee flavours, infused with six selected botanical herbs."

It's well worth the money, for the US, one can of 350ml is only like $1. So worth the money. I guess the name was a marketing idea but I don't know, it was a good one as it was what attracted me to buying it.
(01-06-2012, 04:15 AM)iKraZee Wrote: It's a completely natural energy drink, it's been around for over a year now. Where have you been?

Really? It's literately been out for not even a month yet where I live. That's probably because I live up north surrounded by farms and woodland,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone like, energy drinks. Drakee 32 2,805 01-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post: LancerImpact
  Shakes Drinks etc.. Darkside92 9 1,329 07-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Last Post: masterfan
  I drink at least 24 oz`s of dr,pepper every day iNviZ 23 2,911 06-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Frowneyface
  Sick, Need Suggestions (Food, Drinks) Metapod 25 5,667 05-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SoleCampbel