Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Traffic Tool (GUARANTEED IMPACT)
This is a tool that gives a lot of traffic to your website. I am sharing this so that you can get a lot of traffic to your website and increase your Alexa ranking. I guarantee that you will see a massive increase in your website's Alexa ranking etc. within a WEEK!

I did not create this tool and I am not responsible for anything that you do with the tool.

Please post in this thread to keep it alive and click here or the button below to download!

[Image: ilCa8A.png]
This is a good tool, I am not sure why no one is interested in it. If it's because you think it does not work, you may private message me so I link you to my alexa traffic rank and how long it took for it to improve.
So you are one of the people who run or advertise "FREE EVERYTHING" scams?

This product will do nothing for your website, only make it look more important. Traffic doesn't mean anything if it isn't targeted or if there is no real, interested people.
(01-07-2012, 12:49 PM)Laugh Wrote: So you are one of the people who run or advertise "FREE EVERYTHING" scams?

This product will do nothing for your website, only make it look more important. Traffic doesn't mean anything if it isn't targeted or if there is no real, interested people.

It can improve Alexa rank. That's all I have mentioned in my post, and this tool works and of course, making your website look more important will be one of your goals.

Your ignorance does not make me a scammer.
Okay Alexa rank..simply a bragging right.

Let me rephrase my last post: if you want your site to "look good" when it actually does nothing special for anyone this program is for you. It will boost your stats, but won't do anything of value for you.

As for calling you a scammer, I never said that. I said you advertise scams like free Microsoft points and free ipads.
You think I advertise scams?

Maybe you should take a look at the methods before you make false accusations. Once again; your ignorance does not make me a scammer.
Thanks for this, I'mma try to get my site ranking up Smile
(01-26-2012, 03:21 PM)Meat Wrote: Thanks for this, I'mma try to get my site ranking up Smile

Thanks for the comment and enjoy the tool!
Used this tool some time ago.
Its a waste of time. It really is.
Alexa rank? Seriously who cares about your Alexa rank.
Page Rank sure i understand but not Alexa.
If someone wants to visit your site they wont check out the alexa rank to determine if its a good site.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I just buy 100k visits for 1 month for like 18 bucks if I am linkbuilding a new site lol. I don't expect anything from the traffic but it helps keep your site under the radar when google sees you are not getting more backlinks than your actual traffic. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★☆Worldwide Traffic Shop CPM ☆★ $5 for 10k traffic hits! ☆★ X-RayHosting 3 1,498 08-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Last Post: iAmEvo
  Selling Guaranteed Signups! Crystal 11 2,368 08-25-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  Keyword Density Analyzer Tool immi 0 800 10-24-2009, 02:14 AM
Last Post: immi