Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping patterns are jacked.
Hello guys, I am here to say that recently my sleeping patterns are really messed up. I stay up till 5-7 am and wake up at 2-3 or so P.M.

I am starting school again next week, and I really need to get back on track, what are some helpful suggestions?
Well, if it were the start of the holidays, you'd be fine. It happens. As long as you're getting enough sleep, you'd be fine. You can try to get to sleep earlier this week, but you probably won't be able to tell your body to go to sleep. Usually when I'm greeted with this problem, I just have an... interesting first week back. ;)
Thanks for the help man! You have always been an awesome member!
Hey, I would recommend staying up all night and day instead of falling asleep at some odd hour of the morning. I have done this many times and it helps me very much. Instead of falling asleep at 2 or 3 am, just stay up that entire day and go to sleep at like 7 or 8 pm. You will wake up early the next day feeling rejuvenated. I hope this helps you and you get on schedule for school.
(12-30-2011, 05:52 AM)Sodomy Wrote: Hey, I would recommend staying up all night and day instead of falling asleep at some odd hour of the morning. I have done this many times and it helps me very much. Instead of falling asleep at 2 or 3 am, just stay up that entire day and go to sleep at like 7 or 8 pm. You will wake up early the next day feeling rejuvenated. I hope this helps you and you get on schedule for school.

I could not disagree more.
I have found over my lifetime that sleep can not be taken back.
What i mean is when you miss sleep then its gone. To try sleep more the next day does not help.
Anyway thats not the thread topic.
To not sleep well thats a problem unto itsself.
I would recommend looking into diet as a possible solution. A doctor failing that.
Honestly though and im not being funny here. Sex is the best sleep medicine i know.
Not sure if your at that age but when you are or if you are then you will or know what i mean.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-30-2011, 06:01 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I could not disagree more.
I have found over my lifetime that sleep can not be taken back.
What i mean is when you miss sleep then its gone. To try sleep more the next day does not help.
Anyway thats not the thread topic.
To not sleep well thats a problem unto itsself.
I would recommend looking into diet as a possible solution. A doctor failing that.
Honestly though and im not being funny here. Sex is the best sleep medicine i know.
Not sure if your at that age but when you are or if you are then you will or know what i mean.

Exactly this, i've been up for 48 hours some days this week trying to finish certain tasks and jobs I have to do, and if you don't get sleep, you're not sleeping until you're back home and it's the regular hour to go to sleep. What you need to do is to just try to catch sleep when you can, don't stay up late, go to bed earlier (9pm), then you get more sleep that way. There's no trick to it, you just have to do it. Force yourself back into the regular pattern.
I start school in two days, And my sleeping pattern is not great also.

Go to bed ~4AM
Get up ~1PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleeping Problems Reality 12 1,705 12-15-2010, 05:57 AM
Last Post: carbojacob