Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to download YouTube videos [Updated]
I'm using this also. I really love it. More power to this stuff.
I use a software called ''YouTube Video Ripper'' to download videos from YouTube.
[Image: i0VVuh9kratzw.gif]
I really enjoy using : http://download.cnet.com/YouTube-Video-D...10714.html

It is quick and you can convert videos from a variety of extensions. Very helpful!
I personally use Any Video Converter. It allows you to download videos from almost any site, including Youtube! Big Grin Also, while downloading you can change the output format to .3gp, .mp3, .avi, .mp4 or anything else.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
"To be is to do"-Socrates; "To do is to be"-Sartre; "Do Be Do Be Do"-SinatraMonitor Arm
Hello Friends,

A free downloadable program, YouTube Downloader HD keeps things simple: You provide the URL of the video, select the video quality and format, and click the Download button. YouTube Downloader HD has a limited selection of output formats and can’t download from video sites other than YouTube, but it still shines with its adware-free installation, ability to download multiple videos simultaneously, and automatic conversion feature.
1. Download YouTube Downloader HD, then install and launch the program.
2. Select the quality of the video using the Download dropdown menu. Many YouTube videos are offered in multiple quality levels—from 240p to Full HD 1080p. Higher-quality videos look better but take up more hard-drive space and take longer to download.
3. Check one of the optional boxes if you want to convert an FLV video to AVI or MP4. The FLV format is not as widely supported as AVI and MP4, so you may find your media player won’t recognize FLV videos.
4. Insert the URL of the YouTube video you want to download in the Video URL field. Follow the format of the example provided below the field.
5. Enter a Save to location.
6. Click the Download button. If you selected a video quality higher than is available, the program will prompt you to automatically try the next-best quality setting. This prompt will repeat until the highest available quality setting is found.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron
Nice video tutorial. I use YTD Video Downloader. Kind of simple and doesn't require java.
[Image: vXjuE.jpg]
Hello Friends,

I am using a Free Youtube video downloader online site to get high definition video into computer. Even without any registartion or software downloading, I just click the button above the YouTube.com to download videos. It's all free and safe. Love it. You dont need java at all. Just try internet download manager. after you have installed it and whenever you will play a video (like a youtube video), a option will pop up on the right upper corner. Just click it and your video will be downloaded.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

agiliron.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best way to download youtube videos online Meat 20 5,069 02-05-2013, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Agili Ron
  How to download Youtube Videos Epeolatry 32 4,481 02-06-2012, 04:24 AM
Last Post: john_rambo
  -- Ace's FL Studio Tips [Updated Frequently] -- AceInfinity 23 4,973 07-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity