Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamaican Curry Goat
For a holiday party we had last night my father-in-law made an amazing Curry Goat dish. He's native Jamaican and damn can he cook. I've eaten his curry goat a few times but this one was perfect. I'm eating some leftovers right now.

It looks similar to this but darker and probably heavier in spices.

[Image: Caribbean-Curried-Goat.jpg]

With some rice it's just awesome. My taste buds are very happy.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Well, I just had six croissants.
That picture doesn't look very appetizing, for me at least, but it probably is good. I've learned long ago that food can look horrible and still taste great.
Is it possible to describe the taste at all? Because the visual appeal of that dish is really lacking. Although I'm not going to judge since I've had food which looks terrible but taste amazing, so I'm going to assume this is the same.
You should ask him to make some jerk chicken, that stuff is amazing. I agree with the curried goat, add some long grain rice & I'm set.
To be honest, that crap looks disgusting.

Good to hear that you enjoyed it.
It's sweet lean, juicy meat. The sauce is spicy and smooth made with Scotch Bonnet peppers and curry.

Yes I guess it doesn't look appetizing but it's very delicious.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
To those unfamiliar with dishes of the sort, it might not look appetizing. But for someone who has tasted dishes similar to this in the past, well, my mouth just started watering...
I've had this meal before. Not too shabby. Big Grin
Not going to lie... that looks fuckin' delicious!
[Image: lDr9r.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you talked to a Jamaican today? Scalise 9 1,526 03-25-2011, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Levi