Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual Screen Small Issue
Okay so lets say I'm playing a game and I want to look up something on the internet. I am playing the game on my primary screen and have firefox open on my other screen. How can I use a different program on my different screen without minimizing my game that is in full screen.
Bump
I've researched this for a long time and I found out you can't.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(10-05-2009, 03:25 PM)n4q Wrote: I've researched this for a long time and I found out you can't.

Yea it's true. Not possible.
(10-05-2009, 02:25 PM)Camgaertner Wrote: Okay so lets say I'm playing a game and I want to look up something on the internet. I am playing the game on my primary screen and have firefox open on my other screen. How can I use a different program on my different screen without minimizing my game that is in full screen.
Bump

While it is true you can have true full screen and browse the internet I have found in WoW you can chose a "full screened" windowed mode which will then allow you to browse and play while you click from window to window.
start the game in a smaller screen and than just drag the corner the maximum the screen, dont use the maximize button on chrome. It works with some games tho. good luck.
It's the issue of the game. They are normally programmed to be the top application running and you have to use ALT+TAB to move between the processes.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Well that sucks. I thought there would be a way I can do it. My game doesn't have a window mode I think, but I'll check (hopefully it does).
Many games have hidden display modes, including windowed one... U sometimes have to edit some config files/ access console or start it with special parameter...
Why do people like these dual screens? I have a shitty laptop and a single screen and I am fine...
If I understood this correctly, by saying "screen" you mean dual monitors right ?? Unsure

If yes, I am currently on a dual monitor and I just opened COD4 (full screen) on my primary and I was able to simply move my mouse over to my other monitor and open FF....

PS: My graphics card is Nivida 7300LE (latest drivers, i think September 2009)
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]