Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Essay.
Well, I had to write an essay on a personal opinion, and yes, that means make it sound like I would be talking to myself a little bit, but mostly opinion.
Just a little heads up, I did do a little research on some matters, threw in personal things like a birthday thing or what ever it is you would call it.
I was wondering, to make sure before I turned it in, if you've ever heard anything similar or right up at it's face like it. If not, please feel free to comment/hate on my opinion/essay thingy.

My Overly-so Un-important Opinion

So, I was thinking of a good birthday present. You said Marilyn Monroe. It's funny you mentioned her name. She's one of those rare things in life that disappears.
I wish I could tell you how much you inspire me. I mean really? Marilyn Monroe? She's one of those people on the list with Princess Diana. The ones that make you question life. Wonder why Nature works that way.
Ever seen Rent? Angel is the most beautiful creature, and she dies. Why? Well obviously you wont get a straight answer from Nature, but you never know. Maybe they needed to die. To inspire.
Unfair. Very unfair things like that are needed to bring attention forward.
Micheal Jackson was only forgiven in public after he had passed away. Not when it mattered. Not when he would know.
Almost sounds hypocritical and not worth hearing. I hope he knew, no understood, understood how many people and fans he had that loved and believed in him. If only he knew.
All of these ignorant, self centered, pigs that walked over him, lied about him, and down-sized him feel it now. The pain and embarrassment. The pure disbelief that this could happen to him. They deserved it. Not him nor anyone else, but them.

Well, that's all people.
May your vibrations feel good. </nonperverted>?

[Image: l_ab7cb1936b674509926042233129f5d6.png]
Does the essay have any length requirements by chance?
Nope. She just wanted us to write down our opinion. She said it did not matter how long it was (At least more than 1 paragraph) And all spelling and punctuation must be correct.

(11-01-2009, 10:50 AM)iFlare Wrote: Nope. She just wanted us to write down our opinion. She said it did not matter how long it was (At least more than 1 paragraph) And all spelling and punctuation must be correct.

I was like, "This is a short essay." But yeah, if those are the requirements...
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
Haha. Tongue But still, what do you guys think? Have to turn it in tomorrow >.>

Ummm... The hell does that mean? XD

(11-01-2009, 03:28 PM)PaNiK Wrote: It seems like just a bunch of random stuff strung together

Well, it kinda should/shouldn't sound like that. It's hard to explain so, I'll just tell you what it means.. It means that all these people were put through hard times did and were accused of doing horrible things that they never did. And only when they were gone were they ever forgiven or were apologized to. And the unfair part really explains itself.
And one more thing to add.. We never really know why things happen the way they do. We want to understand, we want to know. Just the same as these people wondered, but never knew if they really had people that honestly cherished them and supported them. People that believed in them. And if you have ever seen the movie Rent, then you would understand the other half of that part which is impossible to explain unless you know it.

Did they give you rules, ways, or steps in writing an essay? Did you chose your own topic or they are the one who chose it? Topic is very important in writing essay. This will be your anchor towards a very good writing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you looking for best buy essay services? JoseSheehan 1 861 02-15-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: siorasurgicals
  I need someone to edit/check/proof read my essay The_Digital_Soldier 4 1,041 12-13-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Rain.
  Can someone write a short essay for me? Bentley 7 3,294 11-24-2011, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Jinu
  [Emergency] Need Essay 4 Language arts honors Harpreet10 1 1,254 12-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Harpreet10
  Essay Search 0 1,027 11-29-2010, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Search