Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "View New Post" Page should automatically refresh every time there is a new post.
The "View New Post" Page should automatically refresh every time there is a new post.
When I'm watching a movie or TV, or doing homework, I would like the have my computer on the new post page and have it refresh so I can be as active in the community as I can.
Can that even be done? There would have to be something that check oftenly and than when it found out someone post it would somehow make your page refresh?

Sounds like a good idea but it could be hard.. i think..?
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
This would be kind of annoying in my opinion. Just set up a RSS feed.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

(10-31-2009, 10:12 PM)MreGSX Wrote: This would be kind of annoying in my opinion. Just set up a RSS feed.

How do I do that? O.o
I think it would be easy enough to create actually.
Same as the online.php page i guess.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-31-2009, 10:28 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I think it would be easy enough to create actually.
Same as the online.php page i guess.

Oh, i know nothing about that php stuff Tongue
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
This is a very bad idea IMHO, what if someone has a slow computer and there is allot of new posts? Maybe you should just quit being lazy and move your hand a couple inches for the refresh button..
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(11-01-2009, 10:05 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: This is a very bad idea IMHO, what if someone has a slow computer and there is allot of new posts? Maybe you should just quit being lazy and move your hand a couple inches for the refresh button..

Or even easier, press the F5 button Smile
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here
(11-01-2009, 10:15 AM)Acekidd01 Wrote: Or even easier, press the F5 button Smile
Yes! even easier. lol this is just a dumb idea. When your too lazy to move your finger, you have a problem.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Yea I think is not a good a idea simply because how hard is to just move your mouse to the refresh button or simply press F5 IMO.
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reported post Ahri 1 843 12-29-2015, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Add: View My Threads Eternal. 11 2,697 10-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Autopost
  Post Count Not Updating? ParadoxCF 5 898 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  SF'S LACK OF ACTIVITY - GENERATING BACKLINKS - POST YOUR PROBLEMS King 5 1,368 12-26-2011, 05:54 PM
Last Post: King
  Problem with my post count? JakeUS 4 1,005 10-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Sql