Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dubstep Chill Music
Lots of points in this thread really annoy me. First of all, the thread is entitled "Dubstep Chill Music", so stop posting crappy Skrillex songs. He isn't Dubstep, he isn't Chill, and he sure as hell doesn't make Music.

To say Skrillex is "party music" is a joke. It's the kind of music you'd listen to if you were at a party in hell.
He has no talent. He just gets as many samples as possible and smashes them all together.

As for "Liquid Dubstep", there is no such thing. Dubstep is meant to be chill, if it's not chill, then it's not dubstep... Simple as.

Too many people these days are forgetting where Dubstep originated from. They're trying to merge it with heavy metal, and other genres, when it should be strictly grime, garage, dub music as far as influences go. Alright, music shouldn't have rules, I get that, but Dubstep needs rules, because the kind of rubbish that's being released lately is just destroying what once was a good genre. The name "DUB", "STEP", should give you an idea of what the actual genre is meant to be.
Would you take a crap all over a Beatles Album? I doubt it, so why take a crap on the whole Dubstep genre? It's insulting.

(12-16-2011, 08:24 AM)Fragma Wrote: Lots of points in this thread really annoy me. First of all, the thread is entitled "Dubstep Chill Music", so stop posting crappy Skrillex songs. He isn't Dubstep, he isn't Chill, and he sure as hell doesn't make Music.

To say Skrillex is "party music" is a joke. It's the kind of music you'd listen to if you were at a party in hell.
He has no talent. He just gets as many samples as possible and smashes them all together.

As for "Liquid Dubstep", there is no such thing. Dubstep is meant to be chill, if it's not chill, then it's not dubstep... Simple as.

Too many people these days are forgetting where Dubstep originated from. They're trying to merge it with heavy metal, and other genres, when it should be strictly grime, garage, dub music as far as influences go. Alright, music shouldn't have rules, I get that, but Dubstep needs rules, because the kind of rubbish that's being released lately is just destroying what once was a good genre. The name "DUB", "STEP", should give you an idea of what the actual genre is meant to be.
Would you take a crap all over a Beatles Album? I doubt it, so why take a crap on the whole Dubstep genre? It's insulting.
Yup real dubstep should be chill like this that was original i have heard that too.

Nice work, sound great man!
Keep it up.
(12-18-2011, 01:51 PM)System Meltdown Wrote: Nice work, sound great man!
Keep it up.
Thanks man but you are banned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ♫House Music/ Dubstep♪ New York 80 21,056 11-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Hikakin Christmas Beatbox Dubstep OFWGKTΔ 7 954 12-25-2011, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Infinite.
  1 Hour Dubstep Deceive 28 4,650 12-18-2011, 02:01 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Real Dubstep Fragma 41 7,097 12-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown