Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going On The Dole [Job Seekers Allowance >.<]
So guys, I've been down to the job center, and because of my current home status I can claim JSA early! I guess it's a good thing, I get money just for sitting at home but I'd much rather be in a job, unfortunately as it's winter there are no jobs around me at the moment, so I'm going to go on the dole.

Can anyone from the UK share previous experiences with me? Like what it's like and how many times you have to go for interviews etc... Let me know. Big Grin
I think it's Dole. Tongue

Anyway, there isn't many job openings at the moment, stupid recession. Sad
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
Fixed up the spelling, I never knew it was spelled like that. :confused:

Do you have any experience with it?
(12-15-2011, 12:06 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Fixed up the spelling, I never knew it was spelled like that. :confused:

Do you have any experience with it?

No. My Mum used to get benefits when my Dad left, but not JSA. Anyway, good luck with finding a job.
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
I've always wondered how much you can get through the JSA. But personally, I'd get my hustle on and find a job today!
I think you should prepare for an interview for the future. Being prepared can be the difference of getting a job. Get your resume ready, possibly cover letter and get some good clothes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hunt the job before other could do so…. EugeneSchmitz 0 537 09-29-2010, 01:31 AM
Last Post: EugeneSchmitz