Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new boyfriend has a Chinchilla <3
Really cute, I personally would like a dog. I'll look intO Chinchillas more though as thry seem like a very different type of animal. The wikipedia says they are somewhat related to squirrels which is cool.
(01-03-2012, 10:58 PM)Quizzical Wrote: Really cute, I personally would like a dog. I'll look intO Chinchillas more though as thry seem like a very different type of animal. The wikipedia says they are somewhat related to squirrels which is cool.

That is really cool I'll have to let him know, but I bet he does though.

(01-03-2012, 10:10 PM)Zangetsu Wrote: Not going to lie, but that sure as hell would be a conversation point if someone came over.

Seriously? Wouldn't you get sick of it after like, 10 years?

I honestly never knew these things existed outside of Runescape (Played many years ago.)

Lol, that is fuuuny
Certified Counselor
'*> PM here <*'
Not my kind of thing personally...
It looks awesome, lol. I would love to have one.
Thanks. My bf has a thing for them. He is a Drupal expert ;)

And my bf is also pretty good with Drupal and GIT as well ;D
Certified Counselor
'*> PM here <*'
(01-09-2012, 03:25 AM)iDiDiT Wrote: Thanks. My bf has a thing for them. He is a Drupal expert ;)

And my bf is also pretty good with Drupal and GIT as well ;D

lol

I have no idea how that is related to Chinchilla's but whatever floats your boat Smile
Maybe if I get chinchilla I can get laid. Thanks OP.
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
Omg it kinda reminds me of my house rabbit Smile
Rabbits are so furry <3, except they run very fast I can barley catch them to put back in the cage.
They do look sort of like fat rats haha. Didn't know they live that long.
Wow, that is one of the coolest things I've seen.