Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not for the Weak
He broke my heart, my f***king soul, there was no reason for it all. At least I thought, there may have been none, 4 months, 5 months, not 6 months more before I can begin to move on.

Whatever I did, it wasn't supposed to be like this. I gave it everything I had only to have it blow up in my face. Yet, I had so much fun last night, it was like none of it ever happen, and even at a few instances I thought it may have even been destiny.

But no matter how much fun it is, or how f**ked of a person he really turned out to be, the aching is so powerful, the torture is still relevant. So many songs say the words, but nobody could know what this is like.. this isn't what life should be, this isn't even life.

Hitler gets him off, he thinks pain is just a game. I learned how to play, and I will take away his palace. Hes laughing now, but he wont be laughing long. I'll come back with engines that will sink his ship, and then he'll drown.

If this makes me feel better, then I will know what it was for. Until then tears just fall like never before, and I have to keep living, or I will never understand what was it all for?
I Like it. I Like it pretty much.
Nice writing.

Shattering -
------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
lol, it's somewhat emotional, but I would expect this kind of thing to be within a journal/diary or something. Not bad Smile
Ya, but you wana know the update. That b**ch aint laughin no m*therf****n more.

:S)

Thanks, I mean rereading it, ya its not as exceptional as when I felt it was writing it, but what you dont see behind the scenes, is that I was sobbing when I wrote it.

6 months later, and alot of hard work (+ a new romantic interest) I am feeling much much better.
Certified Counselor
'*> PM here <*'
(01-09-2012, 08:33 AM)iDiDiT Wrote: Ya, but you wana know the update. That b**ch aint laughin no m*therf****n more.

:S)

Thanks, I mean rereading it, ya its not as exceptional as when I felt it was writing it, but what you dont see behind the scenes, is that I was sobbing when I wrote it.

6 months later, and alot of hard work (+ a new romantic interest) I am feeling much much better.

I had an idea that it was something more personal, I just didn't want to criticize it in any way because of that. But being that it's just emotional output I wouldn't have criticized it anyway. And because i'm not a writer.

Take care Smile