Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Youtube Tutorial Award
Nice award, this should actually help the activity of the site. Both a fun little activity members can do, along with it benefiting the site well, nice idea. Maybe I'll do a video, who knows, really depends on my time I have.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
I've made my video. It's a great new way to bring the community back together and also help promote SF in the process.
(12-08-2011, 05:12 AM)Sam Wrote: I've made my video. It's a great new way to bring the community back together and also help promote SF in the process.

Link to your video? I'd like to see it. Smile
Mine's up as well, in the VB section. I give a massive shoutout to SF at the start before I start. Smile

EDIT: Just realised I got the award. First person to get it. Big Grin
My video is done. Just have to upload it soon Big Grin
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I want to make a tutorial on making a simple Batch file, but there is no Batch sub forum.
I've seen a few of the tutorials that have been posted so far and they are great, this award actually brought more quality to the site, I'm impressed.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
Oh Great, I can finally get an award. Got that craving again, finally it can be fulfilled.
"If you cannot explain something simply, then you do not understand it at all." - Albert Einstein
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
I've got a tutorial that I'll be posting up soon. My mic quality isn't great though so I'm not sure how it'll sound. Also doesn't help that I'm coming down with a cold lol.

Just rendering it out now so it'll probably be up in the next hour or 2.
Hmm, I'm going to do an in-game one, now what game...?
Aight, didn't go with gaming, but here's my Tut!

Watch in fullscreen.

#fudge Windows live movie maker.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,832 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,559 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,221 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,795 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 16,580 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity