Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to properly hug a girl?
I mean like how tight, hand placement, etc.
Depends on if it's a friend or if she's your girlfriend.

Friend: Quick hug, keep your hands above her waist at all times. Just kinda pat her on the back or something lol. It'll keep her from thinking you're trying to grab things. Or just keep your hands neutral on her back.

If it's your girlfriend it depends on how long you've been dating but I'd say if you just started dating hands about the waist same thing as a friend. If it's been awhile well, you can possibly go below the waist depending on how comfortable she is with you.

Interesting video about hugs
[Image: HJzrC.png]
If you like her and she likes you then go for the waist, but if you're just friends then shoulders would be the best bet. Also, don't apply too much pressure.
Don't hug her so tightly and try to keep your hands just around her shoulder back.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Depends ... There are different ways to show affection with a hug.

1) Arms around her waist with your hands close together on her back or touching your own arms...(hers around your neck resting on your shoulders) is normally the way you hug a close friend.

2) Arms around her waist with your hands apart pulling her close is normally a hug for someone you're a little closer to.

3) ***NEVER do the hand pat on the back*** that normally signifies that you didn't really want to hug them and the pat on the back was the cue that the hug should now end.

4) the side hug reserved for distant friends you didn't really want to hug but they came in for a hug first.

5) Your arms over her shoulders with hers around your waist is normally a good hug for comforting a girl friend or girlfriend it's a secure hug that lets a girl feel safe.

If she is very close do this:
when you two are standing close into each other, well, hugs her in back, into her waist, and you rest your face into her shoulder and yeah, an opportunity to kiss.
so i think you can do that, romantic and easy to do if you're quite shy because you're in her back.
[Image: 6c221674de.png]
I usually just place my hands around her waist for friends.
And, if she's my girlfriend I'll embrace her longer, hands right above her buttox.
http://www.wikihow.com/Hug-a-Girl
There you go bro Smile
How to hug? Just don't do the ass out thing. That's just awkward.
I always go for the bear hug and pick her up, but then again, I am always the funny guy. Smile
(12-05-2011, 09:34 AM)Infinity Wrote: Depends on if it's a friend or if she's your girlfriend.

Friend: Quick hug, keep your hands above her waist at all times. Just kinda pat her on the back or something lol. It'll keep her from thinking you're trying to grab things. Or just keep your hands neutral on her back.

If it's your girlfriend it depends on how long you've been dating but I'd say if you just started dating hands about the waist same thing as a friend. If it's been awhile well, you can possibly go below the waist depending on how comfortable she is with you.

Interesting video about hugs
Do not pat her on the back it makes it awkward.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Is My HP Wireless Printer Setup Working Properly devilrock 83 6,193 02-06-2020, 03:36 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Hug Day Images 2016, Hug Day Wishes 2016, Hug Day Quotes 2016, Hug Day Greetings 2016 joyazzay 1 694 03-11-2017, 12:31 AM
Last Post: AjayDevgan
  kiss,hug,handshake,ignore,wink,kick or slap!!! Dwina 349 26,751 02-01-2011, 06:05 AM
Last Post: MisterFister1967