Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
View New Posts Getting Less..
When I refresh the page I only get 4 new post searches.. Is my account Limited? Unlike in HF where I get posts from today and yesterday and so on..
Firstly, this isn't HF, so don't relate or compare it to it. Secondly, this is still a young forum, you can't expect overwhelming activity. Go out there and create the activity yourself.
HF has 80,000 members. We have 1500. Don't expect there to be tons of posts.
Things will pick up in time, the post count is low here anyways, it's not something to be bothered about.. Just spread the word about supportforums and we should be good to go!
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Once we get more people than the search button will be overloaded, trust me. Like H*F.... Whenever i search it brings me to stuff i really didn't even want. So i like being able to search through a low level of posts.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
I am planning on having a contest soon with a prize. That should hopefully raise activity.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Omniscient: I'm going to make a few Youtube videos to spread the word about support forums too.
(10-30-2009, 10:39 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I am planning on having a contest soon with a prize. That should hopefully raise activity.

can't wait to see what the contest is
Nor can i h4ck3d- it should be very interesting! Smile
(10-30-2009, 10:39 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I am planning on having a contest soon with a prize. That should hopefully raise activity.

That's something for the community to look forward to Smile

It's always good for members to get involved with contests because it will give them a better experience of the site and a reason to come back. It should definitely raise activity.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add: View My Threads Eternal. 11 2,697 10-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Autopost
  A "View your posts" tab Buster 4 1,081 10-06-2011, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  View your posts option Swaganomics 4 1,033 09-13-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: SaNƹ
  Suggestion : View Your Posts Kotto*N[ix]mouth 12 1,733 08-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Last Post: ScripT
  View New Posts Button? Peter L 10 1,625 05-01-2011, 08:37 AM