Poll: Should the award be removed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
36.36%
16 36.36%
No
63.64%
28 63.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Remove the HF Award [Community Poll]
I personally have always been against the award.
However it has brought alot of good members to SF as well as some bad ones sure.
Its a mixed bag. Without it though i think SF would not have got to how it is now so for that i say its a good thing.
Some of the HF members are high quality members here who without them SF would have suffered.
For the spammy type posts obviously i dont like that.
So despite it being a close call for me i did vote to have it removed.
I think it has delivered a good member pool here and SF should be able to stand on its own for member propagation now.

The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-25-2011, 10:31 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I personally have always been against the award.
However it has brought alot of good members to SF as well as some bad ones sure.
Its a mixed bag. Without it though i think SF would not have got to how it is now so for that i say its a good thing.
Some of the HF members are high quality members here who without them SF would have suffered.
For the spammy type posts obviously i dont like that.
So despite it being a close call for me i did vote to have it removed.
I think it has delivered a good member pool here and SF should be able to stand on its own for member propagation now.

I agree, once again. But I think the stage where the HQ members have poured in has come to an end. We now have to weigh up whether the award is attracting any HQ members to post HQ over here. If the award's kill/death ratio isn't performing, so to speak, get rid of it.
A new system is being worked on between Omniscient and myself. I feel this thread is no longer needed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to remove Paper Jam - Pix ma Canon iP2772 Printer koxamumuf 0 327 04-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Last Post: koxamumuf
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,379 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,516 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,171 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,770 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute