Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applied for File Ice
Getting accepted to FileIce is quite easy, but you just need to know what to say and make a good application.
i got denied 7 times LoL
I need someone who can help me.
I'll pay him/her. :3
File-ice is much better as sharecash, hope they'll accept you mate. Smile
Well, I would get a website. It helps a lot. Anyway good luck.

P.S I have been denied.
If they don't think you have a potential to make money via their PPD platform, but approve you anyway, you're only going to waste your own time trying to make money and failing.

If you get denied, try not to take it personally. If anything it's a denial in your own interest. Their approval rates are one of the strictest I've seen in the CPA market.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
I got accepted on my first apply, But it seems like allot of people don't get accepted at all.
(03-31-2012, 01:41 PM)Riggs Wrote: If they don't think you have a potential to make money via their PPD platform, but approve you anyway, you're only going to waste your own time trying to make money and failing.

If you get denied, try not to take it personally. If anything it's a denial in your own interest. Their approval rates are one of the strictest I've seen in the CPA market.

Yeah that's too bad. Otherwise you'd be making a lot more money off refferals Victoire
Well my first time applying i got denied, but if you can show them that you have an idea to make the cash, and website of some sort, and your request is very VERY heart felt, you will get in.

and believe me, its worth it definitely.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any other way to make money besides file ice? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 13 4,588 06-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Last Post: thehulk
  File Ice Inquiry King 17 3,446 07-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Prince