Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applied for File Ice
File ice seems nice good luck getting acceptedSmile
I applied twice but got denied. Sad
I know the owner - kyle servi and opc44 too so I just asked him Tongue
I think u wont be accepted.
May odds be in ur favour.
I've applied like four times. You need to upload a video of proof of you receiving money from other ppd site.
Superman
Offering Help To Whoever Needs It <3
(12-28-2011, 03:34 AM)OVO™ Wrote: I've applied like four times. You need to upload a video of proof of you receiving money from other ppd site.

That's not true. I know many people who haven't done anything of the likes and have been accepted. It doesn't ask for video proof (or proof at all) of recent payments from other PPD sites.
I've applied awhile back and got denied, I'll give it another shot.
It doesn't really matter if you have no experience, as long as you can convince the person reviewing your application that you have the potential to make money you should be accepted. If you're denied, consider it a wise decision made in your favor.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
(01-10-2012, 05:26 PM)Riggs Wrote: It doesn't really matter if you have no experience, as long as you can convince the person reviewing your application that you have the potential to make money you should be accepted. If you're denied, consider it a wise decision made in your favor.

Riggs, why are you always so right? :o
I got accepted in first apply, I said I earned money from leadbolt but got suspended.
Truth btw.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any other way to make money besides file ice? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 13 4,588 06-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Last Post: thehulk
  File Ice Inquiry King 17 3,446 07-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Prince