Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School project, need opinion
Can you tell me your opinion on this page? It's for a school project and it's my senior work, so I would appreciate it Smile

This is the site I created:
www.t-print-vt.tk

This is a screenshot:

[Image: capturepla.png]

Also, this is the web-page with the same theme made by a different student last year: http://www.ss-ekonomska-trgovacka-ugosti.../index.htm

I know mine looks better than the last year's one, but I think I could improve it. Can you suggest me what else I could add or what should I change so it would be better? I'm a newbie at web-site development so keep it real lol.

Thanks.
It looks alright but very basic. Maybe use some images not just css for the black on the top and also for the side menu. That will make your project pop more.
[Image: sig-1.png]
I see, but do you have any suggestions? The black on the top is part of the header image and I was thinking of making the black part transparent, so it would look like a piece of paper. What could I add to the side menu? What kind of images?
If I knew what it was for, I could give you some tips, but as a top I can't sorry. It all depends on the target audience you're aiming for in my opinion.
It should be like a fake corporate website, a fake corporation. The target audience are the teenagers, and to those to whom I showed it they got stunned, but more because that's more than they can do. That's why I came here for an advice.
Hmm, you could probably add a "Coin Roller" to show people pictures, for a gallery etc. I'm not really sure what more can be added to be honest. It looks good how it is. You can always take a look at other templates and compare them.
Coin Roller? You mean something like a slide show?
(12-06-2011, 06:07 PM)Makaveli Wrote: Coin Roller? You mean something like a slide show?

Yes, I had it on a template I owned a while back, it was called a Coin Roller for some reason. Haha.
Yeah, I'll add that later, planned to do it anyways xD. Thanks Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HaloChiefs.net - Give your opinion? Peter L 8 1,479 06-27-2011, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Peter L