Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity
Hey guys I'm Infinity. In college. Rough thing college is. Lol. I'm a female. Let's see

I'm a big fan of my computer, it's like my child. I live in the states. I've got a southern drawl and I'm a big fan of sweet tea. ;) I play the piano, lovely instrument. I love gaming in general, any game is fine with me but I prefer shooters. I'm easy to get to know just ask.
[Image: HJzrC.png]
Welcome to SF, what's your major?
(11-30-2011, 08:46 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: Welcome to SF, what's your major?

Pre-Med and Computer Science

Minor in elementary education Wacko

Dual major with a minor? Sounds brutal haha, good luck with finals
(11-30-2011, 09:35 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: Dual major with a minor? Sounds brutal haha, good luck with finals

Lol yeah I figured since I was here paying as much might as well maximize my time for my money. Definitely brutal but it's fun and challenging. Thank you!!!! Lol I definitely needed it. One every day this week and only one next week then a much needed break.
Wow that's a lot, I'll only have three, but then again I only have one major. Where do you go to school?
(11-30-2011, 09:42 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: Wow that's a lot, I'll only have three, but then again I only have one major. Where do you go to school?

I have 20 hours with a slip so I've got more classes than most of the people around me. UNC-Chapel Hill. Good school, like being here and the professors are working with me at least.
(11-30-2011, 09:44 AM)Infinity Wrote: I have 20 hours with a slip so I've got more classes than most of the people around me. UNC-Chapel Hill. Good school, like being here and the professors are working with me at least.

Like, 20 credit hours? I have 16. I'm sure UNC is really nice, I go to school in Boston but not at a popular university
(11-30-2011, 09:52 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: Like, 20 credit hours? I have 16. I'm sure UNC is really nice, I go to school in Boston but not at a popular university

Yeah 20 hours. Rough but challenging. Eh I thought about going to school up there actually I just preferred to stay in the heat ~_~ and I didn't like being away from home much lol.
(11-30-2011, 09:57 AM)Infinity Wrote: Yeah 20 hours. Rough but challenging. Eh I thought about going to school up there actually I just preferred to stay in the heat ~_~ and I didn't like being away from home much lol.

Surprisingly it's still really warm here, I've been wearing shorts and a t-shirt every day when it should be snowing lol