Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much $$ is enough?
Hello SupportForums!,

I was wondering, how much mone is enough to spend on a computer?
And how much in too much money?

Thank You Smile,

SniipeSidee
It all depends on your needs and budget. Not sure if there's such a thing as too much money.
It depends on the system requirements that you decide.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
What are you doing on the computer? Just posting using it for school stuff? Gaming? Coding? Downloading a lot of things? Those are the things that you have to look for when you're buying a computer. And honestly I'd say price is second to what you want to do with the computer. Gaming computers are kinda pricey for the good ones that I've seen. But I hear they are worth it.
[Image: HJzrC.png]
Well snipeside it all depends on what you do on your computer or what you are looking for.

Computers can range from $500 all the way to around $1200.

If you are a gamer or something then around 600$ might be enough.
The computer I have now was meant for Graphics design and video editing and it cost me $541 and it works great.
Surely it's better then my last Acer laptop.
You can build a fairly good computer for about $700, then again, if you just want to build one for experience then you could get away with $400. GL
-Rhynorater
What will the computer be for ? Gaming ? or just general web browsing ?

For web browsing I would suggest a Netbook/Notebook. I have a notebook.. Toshiba NB250 and It's fine for browsing the net ect.

And I also have a Desktop PC that plays games smoothly.

What are you looking for?
Depends what you want the computer for,

Surfing Web, Facebook, MSN Etc - $300
Gaming - $400-$700
Creativity(Photoshop, flash, dreamweaver etc etc) - $300-$500.
Its depend on what type of computer you want to buy and in which country you live in. If you are in America try to search in Google to rate of PCs. Its also depend on Either you want to buy a laptop or a Desktop computer.
For the piece of mind just search in Google.
3k at the most, if you just want to game for the future. As of right now 1.5k is plenty to run any game maxed.