Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting
Accepted Diabolic. Welcome to the Geek Squad Cool
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Thank you, I shall be active. Read your PM's by the way.
Sounds intresting might apply later Smile Smile
Yay I can finally apply!

Name: Talish
Link to SF Tutorials you have made: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=24486
Will you be willing to post in our subforum twice a day?: Ofcourse, I am active for more than 8 hours day 7 days a week. I work as an IT Technician but it's always quiet so I'm just sitting browsing SF and managing my forum all day.
Why should you be accepted to the Geek Squad above other applicants?: I believe I will bring quite a lot of knowledge into the group, and I have been interested in technology for years and years. I would really love to part of the group.
Why do you want to join the Geek Squad?: I would love to be a member of geek squad because I have been interested in technology, computer hardware and software and programming. I love geeky stuff, I'm enjoying my job as an IT Technician and I do a lot of database management and computer repairs within the job. I also have a side job working from home reparing mobile phones/games consoles and other electronics for friends.
Will you set examples for other SF members to follow?: Yes of course, I always try my best to be a high quality member.
[Image: image.php]
Also; don't apply in the User CP unless I ask you to. Ordinarily, I can just add you to the group without you having to do that.
Just a general notice.
#Korra2018
Application is still open. I'm hoping to see new members soon Smile
#Korra2018
All members except myself and Ace were kicked. BlackChaos has an legit excuse, the other members (Diabolic, Grin, Sam) were kicked. Reapply if you wish to remain a member.
#Korra2018
Name: Alex
Link to SF Tutorials you have made: None
Will you be willing to post in our subforum twice a day?: Yes
Why should you be accepted to the Geek Squad above other applicants?: I have an interest in computer hardware and software. I also have a lot of experience under my belt, for a 17 year old. I have worked for my school as a technician. I love to troubleshoot problems, and try to find out what is wrong with computers.
Why do you want to join the Geek Squad?: I want to join the Geek Squad because I think I would be a great asset for helping out other members. I love helping people in general along with helping people fix their computers. I don't know everything about computers, but I know a great deal of material. I'm wanting to join this group to expand my knowledge in this field even more than it is now.
Will you set examples for other SF members to follow?: Most definitely.
Name: Kewl
Will you be willing to post in our subforum twice a day?: Yes.
Why should you be accepted to the Geek Squad above other applicants?: I'm typical Geek,
I love computers, I have good knowledge of fixing/hacking into them. I can help members with their computers/Cellphone. I was ex member of Geek Squad before D3xus was leader Big Grin
Why do you want to join the Geek Squad?: I'm a active member, and willing to help and share my knowledge.
Will you set examples for other SF members to follow?: Yes.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Name: Trevor D
Link to SF Tutorials you have made: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=25141
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=25476
Will you be willing to post in our subforum twice a day?: Yes sir.
Why should you be accepted to the Geek Squad above other applicants?: I have a vast knowledge of iDevices and computers.
Why do you want to join the Geek Squad?: I want to learn more about computer hardware.
Will you set examples for other SF members to follow?: Absolutely. You can count on that.
[Image: xQS7F.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Crew - Now Recruiting Thomas 22 6,399 01-18-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  OnlineGamers [Now Recruiting] NekoChan 192 52,278 12-24-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,256 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,467 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  [Looking For Leader] Health Squad King 10 4,181 12-30-2011, 12:44 AM