Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask me anything
(12-08-2011, 03:41 PM)๖ۣۜPurple ๖ۣۜHaze Wrote: What breed of cat/fish do you own?

I have a crap ton of fish, and a Siamese cat.
(12-08-2011, 03:48 PM)Hуѕтєяιa X™ Wrote: Okay, well I actually have a serious question. I had a cat who pissed everywhere, like randomly. We took her to the vet and they told us it was nothing, and gave us some medicine for it. But, she kept doing it so we gave her away, cause we couldn't stand that. What do you think was wrong with her, if anything?

Did she just hate us or something? Or had something wrong with her bladder?

It could have been a bladder infection, or a display of territory ownership. There was a few feral cats at the animal shelter, great in health, that randomly peed. It was never a full "relief" but small sprays instead. If that cat possibly smelt other animals' scent then its most likely that it wanted to make sure to let that animal know that it's his home.
These cases usually show up with more dominate cats but can also be found in shy cats in fear of getting "evicted" or ran out of it's home.
The best way to treat this is to view the cat at an "eye to eye" level. Let him/her explore and fulfill some desires it may have.
EX:
If he/she likes being in high places.
Likes burrowing in blankets.

And other things along these lines.
Just a simple question.
Cats or dogs?
I have dog and he his annoying, he is still a puppy and is teething. I have a ton of toys for him but he keeps chewing on my stuff, is there any way to get him to chew his toys?
(12-14-2011, 08:47 PM)Epeolatry Wrote: I have dog and he his annoying, he is still a puppy and is teething. I have a ton of toys for him but he keeps chewing on my stuff, is there any way to get him to chew his toys?
Find out his favorite meat, and slather it on one of the toys. Don't leave meat on it, Just the scent. It's a neat little trick we use at the shelter for puppies.

What kind of dog is he?

(12-14-2011, 08:43 PM)Bchamp™ Wrote: Just a simple question.
Cats or dogs?
Both.
This is most likely off topic but do you like Yiff? I am just curious.
(12-15-2011, 10:23 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: This is most likely off topic but do you like Yiff? I am just curious.

Whats Yiff?
I'm bumping this thread in hopes that people ask for help. I'm here for a reason.
When would be a 'good time', to put a dog to sleep? What are some of the signs?

(01-03-2012, 08:53 PM)Yellows Wrote:
When would be a 'good time', to put a dog to sleep? What are some of the signs?

Yellows <3

There is never a good time to put a dog to sleep. If he/she can be saved then do that. It the dog is in extreme pain and has no chance of recovering then that would be the best timing.
Alright, what is your favourite type of Animal and why? One more, what type of animals do you own and what are there names. Sorry for 2 in one just want to know Smile