Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Am I fudged? Prank Call mishap
Mates of mine called some pizza hut and told him that they were hurt and outside. They didn't block my number when they called him.

He called back and said "Oh, it's ok kid. I called the police and they're on the way."

I got a voicemail about three hours ago saying "We couldn't find you so we are setting up a search party, we already contacted your mother, *. It's ok son, we're going to find you no matter how long this freakin takes." He knows it was a prank, but he is acting like he is pursuing it.

What I don't get is how they called my mom apparently, yet I checked her phone and she has no recent calls nor voicemails. The thing that realllly got me is when they said her real, correct name. Could this really be a problem? The guy knows it was a prank, so I don't think he is looking for me due to my physical injury or anything like that.
You dun goofed. You should have told hit it was a joke, or not done it at all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Egg Prank Gone Wrong!!! [Must See Reaction] thuyavan 2 373 03-24-2012, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Divine
  Skype prank calls Mike. 2 592 12-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Cee Lo Green
  Call Of Duty: Black Ops [RELEASING TONIGHT @ 12 in LA] Resistance 8 1,024 11-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Malmoc
  .:: PRANK CALL ::. Canoris 0 461 07-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Canoris
  Fart mishap. DAMINKā„¢ 8 1,092 12-31-2009, 07:52 AM
Last Post: p1g 0wnz