Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amazing Security Monitor + Download link
Let's say you have a virus on your computer and the virus made itself auto start up, what do you do? You won't know because it will be like a ninja.

The program I will be introducing to you will be WinPatrol!

Quote:As a robust SECURITY MONITOR , WinPatrol will alert you to hijackings, malware attacks and critical changes made to your computer without your permission. As a MULTI PURPOSE SUPPORT UTILITY WinPatrol replaces multiple system utilities with its enhanced functionality. Traditional security programs scan your hard drive searching for previously identified threats. WinPatrol will alert you to dangerous new programs while others prepare to update their definition/signature virus data files.

WinPatrol is a great program and best of all, it's free!
That's right kids, WinPatrol is free, but there is a PLUS version for $29.95 which will include all of WinPatrol's features.

Check out WinPatrol here http://www.winpatrol.com/

check out a video of WinPatrol
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGBJ5Cfkx0[/yt]
Quote:WinPatrol2009 adds an extra layer of security to your system without conflicting with existing security programs. Its behavior based methods alert you to changes made to your System Startup, installed programs and much more. Three flavors - Free, Pro and Portable, ideal for troubleshooting.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you liked this, be sure to check out my thread about an awesome ANTI KEYLOGGER.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=227

Or

check if you have conficker and how to remove it if you do

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=246
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
This looks like one of those rogue anti-virus, even the name sounds like it.
(10-05-2009, 02:46 PM)St0rmW1nd Wrote: This looks like one of those rogue anti-virus, even the name sounds like it.

Do some research before making such accusations Tongue
WinPatrol is a well renowned program that does just what the OP explained. I use it myself.
(10-05-2009, 02:46 PM)St0rmW1nd Wrote: This looks like one of those rogue anti-virus, even the name sounds like it.

Many people use it, it's very helpful. It's not a rouge anti-virus.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
It's just the name, sounds like WinHound or WinProtect.
This program is very handy. i use it myself, and i like all the features
(10-05-2009, 02:51 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Do some research before making such accusations Tongue
WinPatrol is a well renowned program that does just what the OP explained. I use it myself.

I'd have to agree with that!

I also use WinPatrol now and then myself.

In fact, I don't use it all the time, because it is a little relentless, with it's intervention,
with notifying you about possible system changes, to the point where, if for example, you might install an application,
but your still not sure if you want to keep it or not, you may end up making a change with WinPatrol, that could stop something from working somewhere,
if you are not aware of the various library files that may be bound to this application.

Various .exe's and 'dll's for example and if you block one of those, then something else that depends upon that, may stop working as well.

What I'm trying to say is that it's very effective!

I'm referring to an older version here, as well, but imagine that this version, referred to here, will be just as effective, possibly more so!

So no, it's not a rogue imstaller or anything liike that.
nice its very helpfull thanks keep posting video like this
[Image: mypegif2.gif]
Thanks for posting this useful software... was almost unknown of this.
Seems like good software to have - although I'll stick with Spybot S & D. Seems to do the same thing.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 43 Cyber Security Tools to Improve Your Network Security tk-hassan 0 632 01-29-2020, 04:00 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  [Basic Security] Test Your Security Here cheeseburger 22 7,582 04-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  Anti Keylogger [Download Link] Kharnage 27 4,557 11-06-2009, 01:45 AM
Last Post: UID=0
  Microsoft Security Essentials [Download] Viciousness 9 3,377 11-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Viciousness
  Iobit Security 360 [Download] Viciousness 17 7,230 10-22-2009, 01:21 AM
Last Post: awil