Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Gaming History
Very interesting read.
I don't have much history in gaming, just a lot of Pokemon and Call of Duty/Halo. Lol
Interesting to read. I have some sort of history in gaming but don't really know how to explain it.
The hours you played on CSS is something to be proud of i only have 1504 hours on minecraft.
I enjoyed the read. I like reading about what games other people play.
2236 Now - Imagine if I calculated every hour played. I think it would be over 50,000 - Roughly 5 years total o my life playing games, Whoa.
"If you cannot explain something simply, then you do not understand it at all." - Albert Einstein
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
I don't understand how you had the N64, played the hell out of it, then it goes missing. Years later, you get a PS1? The PlayStation was released one year before the 64, and plus.. That's like 4 years after it's released.

I just thought it was weird, cause I had a PS1 and then like two years later I got the 64.
The PS1 brought me into gaming funny thing the first ps1 i got might have been a stolen one lols my uncle gave it to me i think i was 7 when i got it. Then at age 10 i got my ps2 and started to love the ps name. At age 12 my dad got himself a ps3 so i had access to it, i loved it so much i got myself a ps3 slim at age 14. My first game for PS3 was Burnout and MW2 (Fell in love with COD with this game). 2 years later im still playing on my sexy slim but she has a new friend the PC. As for my gaming now, i lost my love to COD and moved on to BF3. Might also buy a xbox some time.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
Well i started with the ps2 playing gta vice city(i think) Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best Halo MLG Games and plays in History (ViD) Lunchbox 14 1,694 04-16-2011, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Legitti